Wow Nick, THANKS!

I’m rarely at a loss for words, but today is one of those times. My long time boss, and friend,
Nick Gromicko just gave my daughter Zoey a car today, to celebrate her bitrhday and high school graduation. He is one of the kindest individuals I have had the pleasure of knowing in my lifetime. Glad we met in Nederland many moons ago, and happy I found such a great person, and company to work for. He’s a huge reason why I have been with InterNACHI 16 years, with many more to come. Nick, you are truly a one of a kind person, stay gold!

41 Likes

And just another reason I am proud to represent InterNACHI. Way to go Nick!! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome, @gromicko! Very nice! :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

way to go and proud to know!

1 Like

I think that shows some justifiable appreciation of your work Lisa.
Good going Nick.

3 Likes

I made the bow out of scrap cardboard. :wink:

Lisa has worked for InterNACHI for 17 years. Her daughter wasn’t even born when I first hired her mom.

Anyway, this is the final edition VW Beatle. After 85 years in production, Volkswagen quit making the iconic Beatle. You got the last one off the line.

23 Likes

This is a very kind gesture, way to go!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, Lisa!

You’re right Nick is one of the kindest people around. :joy: :partying_face:

3 Likes

What a generous gift of appreciation!

3 Likes

Nick, You’re The Best!

2 Likes

Very happy for you Lisa.

1 Like

Lisa, did Zoey sleep in it the night she got it? LOL!

I’m happy for both of you!

4 Likes

Although I had been a long time member of another association, about 18 yrs ago once I started seeing what Nick was doing for the home inspection profession AND for others (like this car for Zoey), I changed my stance and decided Nick and InterNACHI was the place to be promoting.

Way to go Nick

4 Likes

Nice! Way to go Nick.

2 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

Lisa,
Congratulations to Zoe!! You 2 deserve it!
Nice job Nick!

3 Likes

:fist: :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Way to go Nick :clap::clap::clap:, May God continue his blessing over you and your family

2 Likes

This dose not surprise ma at all InterNACH is quite the place.

2 Likes

Wow that’s Very kind of you Nick.
We really appreciate your kindness.

1 Like