You heard it here first: Trump will run on an anti-IRS campaign message

Trump will run again in 2024 and one of his main campaign promises will be to defund and revamp the IRS. Using this strategy, he will win for a third time in a row.

You heard it here first.

20 Likes

The third times the charmer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

roll eyes

3 Likes

19 Likes

I plead the 5th… 440 times… :rofl:

6 Likes

4 Likes

I would do the same. I would not give one crumb to the corrupt establishment. That is why we have a constitution, to protect individual rights from the Gooberment.

3 Likes

Any attorney worth his salt would know this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Second time,
I live down here in Joe’ Gia

4 Likes

Being from GA, that made me throw up in my mouth a little.

7 Likes

Not third timer, not second timer, just one timer.

10 Likes

Though it lacks any moral character or virtue, this appears to be working. Not that moral character or virtue matters to any of the establishment of either side.

Democrats are buying ads supporting far-right GOP primary candidates, in the hopes of facing them in the general election”

“So we took a poll, figured out what Republican voters would really like about him, and we spent millions of dollars promoting him by telling Missourians all the things that the Republican primary voters liked about him, but the general election, independent voters didn’t like about him.”

She goes on to justify it…kinda

MCCASKILL: Well, listen. I’m somebody who thinks dark money is evil. But I do think that it is ethical as long as the voters know

And not by the popular vote even then

5 Likes

13 Likes

What happened to the “block” button on these forums?

4 Likes

Try staying on topic. . .

2 Likes

Go to the bottom of this thread and change “tracking” to “muted”.

I’ve asked that political issues be given their own category, but I was told that politics, even extremist viewpoints, are “100% inspection business-related.”

Individual categories can be “muted” in Preferences/Categories but muting misc discussions will mute legitimate inspection topics.

4 Likes

Thanks Richard. And yes, I’m familiar with the mute option. But I could’ve sworn there used to be an option to block individuals without blocking legit inspection topics.
I have reconfigured so as to only get the email alerts for the “emergency” forum.
Carry on.

4 Likes

Mark, if you click on the user’s profile you will see the “message” tab. Underneath is “Normal” and you can click on that to mute or block that particular user.

2 Likes

SEE?! That’s how I recall it being setup. But that button isn’t there anymore. At least not on any of my devices.