A True interNachi CMI!

I had the amazing opportunity and supreme honor today of getting the chance to do some work for someone I have many times talked to, texted with and relied on to answer many questions and give insight on countless queries. At the end of the day, when I turned in my Report/Photos…he had this Inspectorsaurus T-shirt waiting on the front porch for me…all the more coveted, because it came from Him…Thank You Marc Goldenberg…a true interNachi Master Inspector…class act from start to finish!!!

20 Likes

Very cool.

3 Likes

Awesome, Matt. :+1:
Mr. Goldenberg is top notch. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Way to go Marc.

7 Likes

Well said about Marc!

5 Likes

Good for you Matt and Marc

3 Likes

We know Marc is top notch!

Thanks Matt!

Great post!

6 Likes

Marc is the best !!

4 Likes

Matt!
THANK YOU for your kind words. It’s truly much more than I ever expected.
THANKS everyone for your comments, appreciated. :cowboy_hat_face:

This is the property we were in today.
This Matt guy’s an animal.
He had more tools carried on him that I weigh.
OMG ~ He tore these 60 yr old places up! YAHOO!

8 Likes

I agree…maybe a kind pitbull? :wink:

3 Likes

That shirt makes you immediately twice as handsome. Nice to see a collaboration like this.

5 Likes

Marc is the Man :smile:

2 Likes

Guys, Marc is the best resource I could of ever bumped into on here. He has an answer for almost everything and resources to find the answer if he doesn’t know it. Without him, I’d be clueless on a lot of the problems I run into. He’s been so kind and caring in an industry that doesn’t have a ton of folks like that. Thanks for everything you do Marc. If I’m ever down south we’ll have to meet up!

4 Likes

Marc is a true Friend. Btw, he likes Key Lime Pie. So don’t show up empty handed :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Marc Who ??? is this a new guy ??? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I agree, Paul! Marc is very knowledgable, helpful AND a great guy!

4 Likes

I DENY EVERYTHING!

6 Likes

Morning, Matt.
Hope this post finds you well.

I concur. A Real Certified Master Inspector.
Great learning experience.
Thank you for sharing your story.

Best regards.
Robert Young

Marc rocks! I have learned a lot from him over the years - all of us have I would venture to say. That’s quite the privilege you had!

3 Likes