Add indoor air quality surveys to your list of inpection services offered.

http://www.nachi.org/iaqu2006.htm

Have you got anything on poltergeists yet?

theeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrrr baaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk.

Now THAT would be something, wouldn’t it. No nothing yet. The IAQ business is keeping us quite busy.

People pay for the colored paper with the strip chart readings???Oh my.:eek:
…:roll: …

OK, that convinces me that there’s a market for this. I’ve invested in the necessary tools and will offer a “Ghost Hunter” option on my Tech Inspections. I think I’ll charge $295 for that service. Ghost remediation will be significantly more. Thanks Brian for enticing me to offer this. :slight_smile:
Here’s my SOP:

OH-MY-GOD.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
ROTFLMAO:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is there a Cert I can get Mike?:slight_smile:

I knew you were going to ask that, but that’s for a different thread I guess. Here is my certification, feel free to check out http://www.ghostweb.com/memcert.html

Hi – There is a lot of interest in the NACHI community about how IAQ testing will create increased revenues and profits. Here is how we’re seeing it.

•     There is a huge wave of interest in consumers about the quality of the air in their homes, as evidenced by the success of the Ionic Breeze and similar products 

•     Many major manufacturers of IAQ equipment such as Lennox, Trane and Carrier are rolling out national ad campaigns increasing awareness of IAQ

•     Many industry pundits I have heard speak make an analogy to the wave of change consumers went thru regarding the quality of water in their homes which resulted in the increase in sales of bottled water and filters. 

•     How can NACHI members respond to this interest and offer a value added service that helps consumers understand the quality of the air in their homes

•     We have contractors who are charging up to $149 per test and setting appointments all week 

•     The new Green Building initiative in new home construction is taking off and also represents opportunity in this new area.

I would appreciate any comments and feedback you may have about how this concept fits into your business model and how it might help you earn additional revenues and profits.