"Advanced Training for Inspecting HVAC Systems for Home Inspectors" online course

18 Hours worth of video that I am somehow supposed to sit through then answer 150 questions??? What an absolute garbage course.

1 Like

Looking forward to completing this course!

Looking forward to getting a firm grasp of the HVAC systems form this course! Here goes.

Going to be a long one, Just getting started.

Hi Joel how are you doing in the HVAC course as i just started.

Looking forward to Advanced HVAC

Starting this course to complete requirements for 4 Point.

Just finished How to inspect HVAC systems course. Allot of information, but good information. Just started advance training for inspecting HVAC systems.

1 Like

Take notes when you watch the videos. Questions on the final exam will relate to the videos. I did not but still passed the exam. Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you for offering this course! The more we know about our craft, the better our inspections will be.
Frank Prevatke

I am looking forward to what I can learn from this course.

1 Like

Leon, Look closely at the videos and take notes a lot of the questions on the quiz are related to the videos.

beginning the course now

I’m a little confused on identifying High Efficiency vs. Mid. Do all high efficiency furnaces need PVC vents for the condensation.

Advanced HVAC Training for Inspectors Course begun. Thanks!

My goal is to take all the Nachi courses offered. I love courses like these that add more knowledge and makes me a more well rounded inspector.

Taking the Advances HVAC system.

2 Likes

Just starting in on that one today as part of the Provincial requirements for Certification.
It’s been a great experience so far, wish me luck!

Just starting in… let’s do this!

Doing the course. Looking forward to all the information

1 Like