Aging in Place Course?

Is there an Aging in Place Course or do we just get informed on how to use the checklist?

NAHB or the National Association of Home Builders has this course. I believe NARI has one also but the certification is less recognized.

I earned my CAPS the first year they offered it, CAPS Certified Aging in PLace Specialist.

No, because it is just too simple to have a course for. Self explanatory checklist:

Checklist is fine for inspectors.

The certifications I know about are for remodelers who need to know the products and guidelines to do aging in place. A more common term is Universal Design which is a more robust designation.

Either way, knowing this is better than not knowing.