Am I the only inspector using a bucket boom truck for both safety and marketing purposes?

I had thought about getting one of those but drones are much more effective, much much cheaper and way more easy to move around and see every inch of a roof if necessary. There may be some marketing gimmick to this but honestly most customers are just as impressed with the drone anyway.

Dan, I’m not dragging it. I’m driving it.

1 Like

Get it wrapped, deck it out, show us an update! :wink:

2 Likes

I second that!!!

1 Like

O you know, It still has a few years left in it. It is not rubbing on the bottom of my truck yet. :grinning:

Not always Dan. I recently inspected a 100,000 square foot commercial building with a metal gable roof 42 feet to the peak. No roof access from inside the building.

I thought you were a farmer!

1 Like

I try to do it all! :wink:

You do know what they say about a jack of all trades :smiley:

1 Like

Master of none! :grinning:

1 Like

Junior, I know you know I’m just messin with you, you’re good peeps! I admire your farming skillz, I enjoy it, too! I just cannot find enough time to do it to the degree I’d like, maybe when I retire, but does one ever, really.

1 Like

Cheers, Simon! My parents and inlaws are all in their 70s and still going strong. :wink: My resume is long… :grinning:

1 Like

Oh so true :rofl:… There’s not enough time to master it all, but there is enough to become pretty darn good at most…

2 Likes

Forgot with all the farm & heavy equipment you might drive it to jobs yourself

Joseph …

Never experienced that here, OR if I did … I leave it to my commercial roofer

Maybe a Ohio thing Dan :grinning: I have seen a few building without the roof access, usually built in the early 70’s.
Have a great evening

It obvious who’s getting the big bucks for commercial inspections!

I use a pricing formula I learned from Master Inspector Roy Lewis, SOAK UM!

1 Like

2 Likes