Anybody hear of Webware?

Today I got a call from a rep. from Webware and they are almost like (Home Advisor) but without the expenses as they said. Anyone ever use them or have any experience with them? Pros and Cons are welcome thanks!!

My rule was, if they called me, they were trying to sell me (and many other inspectors in my area) something and usually it wasn’t what they said…cost wise.

If you bite, please come back to this thread and let us know how it is going or went.

Me, I would pass.

3 Likes

The rep is supposed to call me back at 4:00pm to have a half hr. Interview with me over the phone again about how they want to set up a website for me and do all marketing for me etc. They said they would take care of putting my business name out there and on google and other like sites at no cost to me. I have a strong feeling its just all scam stuff.

Ask him if you will own the website url? And what his url is and why it is not on page 1 of Google, etc., etc.

1 Like

At $1997 up front cost and $549 monthly, they better fill your schedule.

https://www.webware.io/pages/pricing

4 Likes

I think I can safely do all of my own stuff for a way cheaper price. I think when I have the phone interview at 4 today I’m going to just pleasantly decline the offer.

1 Like

Ask the rep how come they have an unusual amount of complaints.
I’m sure it was all customer error… … …

14 Complaints

2 Likes

NACHI is a proving ground for gimmick sellers and those seeking a piece of the pie they are most likely not entitled to. Like the song goes… If you can make it here ya can make it anywhere. :mask:

You’re young yet. We usually just hang up on them!

3 Likes

There is a guy from webware that calls me several times a week from a New York phone number. About every 4th or 5th call he uses a different name and is clearly reading from a script, not to mention has crappy manners while leaving a voicemail like eating chips while talking. I blocked the number but he still leaves voicemails. Almost comical really…

3 Likes

I never once answered their call but still had to block them because they would not stop calling.

2 Likes