Anyone know what the substance is ?

It was in all units cabinets at both kitchens and bathrooms.
Looks like Hershey’s syrup that was hard to the touch.

I am guessing for either mice or roach.

What was in that tube…Joint compound?

That is my question.Not joint compound .

Hershey squirts?
(Sorry, no photo)!

Maybe roach poison .

My guess is poison which makes it hazardous potentially as it was squirted in all the units cabinets.
I have seen this many years ago and not able to recollect.

Is it this

Thanks John … that must it.

My years in property management tells me it’s roach gel.

Roaches produce gel?

If you rub them in just the right way!:shock: