Are you kidding me or what?

Brittney Griner always left the arena when the Nation Anthem is played before her games now she wants the USA to help her situation in Russia.

6 Likes

Odds are when she gets back here she will complain about how long it took and claim she was discriminated against. Probably even try and sue the government, lol. She will definitely be making the media rounds and telling her “horrific” story of breaking the law in a different country and having to suffer the consequences.

8 Likes

I think I could get her out. Although Putin is probably going to trade her for his arms-trafficking friend.

Karma’s a bitch.
Brittany thinks she’s entitled. She thinks she can do illegal drugs in another country. I wonder how that’s working out for her now?

2 Likes

Young and dumb, no doubt. But years in a Soviet gulag for a few recreational drugs? I don’t know. Seems harsh.

4 Likes

Should I try to get her out? I think I could get a proposal through. Her problem is that we have Putin’s arms dealer in prison and he’s going to want to save her for a swap.

2 Likes

Book deal!
Or a made for TV movie

2 Likes

It is harsh for sure. But that is Russia for you. I am fairly certain her or the team’s “handlers” warned them about this type of thing.

2 Likes

No it is years in a Soviet prison for being stupid and arrogant enough to think she was beyond the laws of another country.

Don’t bother and just leave her there as should the US government. It is a deterrent for others to do the same idiotic thing. Besides she has already pissed on this country and displayed her disdain for it. Let her rot!

6 Likes

Boy, if I could get her out, that would be something. In return, I’d have her publicly read FBI stats about police shootings which I believe was her reasoning for not standing for the National Anthem. Those stats show no bias based on race.

3 Likes

Siri refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance she tried to convince the WNBA not to play the national anthem. It’s her fault for breaking the law she should pay for it. If Putin’s going after Ukraine in an easier for him to keep Karina and put her in a slave camp

1 Like