ASHI Legislation in Wa. State

Wendy,

There is a coalition of inspectors from ASHI, NAHI, AII and NACHI who have been addressing this bill since December. According to Senator Spanel’s office (she is the sponsor) this has been sent out for review and if history is any teacher, the bill will never see the light of day. However, being the proactive sort we are, we are going to create language that the inspector community is comfortable with and have it ready in case it does see daylight. I will email you the contact info to get on the list and I think we have a meeting scheduled for March.

BTW - ASHI did not sponsor this bill (at least that what was claimed), It was proposed by a technical school in Bellingham and if you look at the education requirements, that makes sense. They are pretty heavy compared to other states.

//Rick

No joke Wendy, when you started this discussion you linked to US Inspect for some unknown reason.

Keep your eye on them Rick, and good luck.

We had the same thing happen in New Hampshire. The “Technical Advisor’s” :—) turned out to be the President of the ASHI New England Chapter. :—)

The “funny” thing is that this “man” does NOT live in New Hampshire!!!:twisted:

He came from out of state to influence New Hampshire law. -X

This same person had his ASHI CHAPTER pay for his membership in our NEW HAMPSHIRE CHAPTER of NACHI!!! Talk about James Bond!!:twisted:

We are still “fighting the fight,” and I do not have the time or the typing speed to keep up with this post.

Wendy, If you need any help please call / contact, Nick, Joe Farsetta, Joe Ferry and last but not least you can always call me.

GOOD LUCK!

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

While on the surface this sounds like “ASHI” legislation, I think that they are sort of using the ASHI standards as a starting point. Given that there is little difference between any of the association’s standards of practice I don’t think it is a huge flaw in the bill overall. I agree it is poor wording and should be changed to “WA State’s standards of practice”----a point that I am sure will surface during the “comment period.” I don’t think this is “ASHI” legislation given that they are actively campaigning against the bill from what I have heard.

They may be, but the problem definitely is the wording and only incorporating the standards of one group over all others.

Why would ASHI be fighting this in Washington State, and actively supporting legislation in other states?

Brian, I know I put that in and up above I explained why. It’s not a direct correlation but similar problems.

What are the association affiliations of the people at the school who sponsored the bill?

They certainly aren’t NACHI or it would have NACHI wording in it, not exclusively ASHI.

Wendy,
What school are you talking about?
Is there more ASHI wording in the bill?

Rick said the bill was proposed by a technical school in Bellingham.

I don’t see more ASHI wording in it so far.

Wendy,
As far as I know Senator Spanell introduced the bill on her own and consulted with the owner of Arbutus Inspection Training Inc (that teaches the 160 Residential Home Inspection Course at Bellingham Technical College----and many other technical colleges around the state). I am one of four teachers of this course—two are ASHI and two are NACHI----and I can say for sure that we are pretty “non-denominational”. Hope this helps.

[/FONT]**

http://www.btr.state.az.us/AZ%20Ashi%20Standards.htm](http://www.btr.state.az.us/)[/FONT]

This is how our State standards appear. If you believe AZ ASHI and ASHI in general does not get some joy from this you are mistaken. I believe that if you want WA to consider WA NACHI State Standards than you should submit them now. Or if and when legislation comes, it will be stamped by ASHI.

Brian,
I have to agree with you, that looks pretty bad----the states in my opinion should not be in the business of promoting any one Association.

YEAH RIGHT!:twisted:

READ IT AND WEEP!!!

JOSEPH BURKESON, RIVERVIEW, FLORIDA

[FONT=Times New Roman]1/16/06, 7:17 AM [/FONT]

Joseph Burkeson](http://www.nachi.org/forum/member.php?u=49) vbmenu_register(“postmenu_6922”, true);
Square-One Inspection Service, LLC ](http://www.square-oneinspection.com/)
NACHI Member

User Name: jburkeson

Re: NACHI, CMI, Questions to membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichalski
well said, John.

Incidentally, I think it would bear pointing out that requiring membership is one org (as opposed to meeting certain standards) is probably illegal. Modeled after ASHI is fine ,they can set the bar where ever they like. But requiring membership goes too far.

I can assure that ASHI would NEVER seek legislation requiring membership in their organization as a prerequisite for licensing. Furthermore, ASHI would do whatever possible to dissuade legislators from making such a gross mistake.

Not only is it a bad idea, but the real fact is its totally unnecessary. As long as NACHI holds fast to the notion that passing its non-proctored, open-book on line quiz is adequate for certifying home inspectors, ASHI will continue to win the hearts and minds of legislators who write licensing laws.:^o

These incredible remarks remarks were posted on the NACHI BB. :shock:

**I WAS BORN AT NIGHT, BUT NOT LAST NIGHT!!!:roll: **

</IMG>

I do not think it was the States fault Charles. AZ ASHI was ready with an acceptable set of standards when State Certification was authorised. They even print the standards here in AZ. The AZ standards are a little more stringent than either ASHI or NACHI national standards, but not too much. If I was in WA and a WA NACHI menmber I would draw up some WA State NACHI Standards and submit them, for review to the State. Then when push came to shove NACHI in WA would have some footing.

Good Luck.

Exactly Brian. Excellent.

Frank,

You WILL have mail later.

Wendy

Charles,

I followed legislation while I was in Colorado and help change a local ordinance to make it inspector friendly. The HI industry is small potatoes and unless Sen. Spanel had a bad inspection, I fail to see what would motivate her to propose this bill. I spoke to her legislative aide who implied that a local school help draft the bill. One can’t help but think that the school would benefit from such legislation. I did a check with the Wash. state Attorney Generals office to determine if they were aware of suits against home inspectors. They did not have any on record and they could not recall any beyond that. Two of the realtors I work with are involved with Wash Association of Realtors lobby efforts. I know them personally and asked them to quietly make inquiries to see if any WAR members were sponsoring this bill. Only WAR’s paid lobbyist was aware of it and WAR had no plans to support it at that point. In fact their opinion was that it wouldn’t go any place.

The future will tell,

//Rick

Yes, but at any time that could change. I think someone has to be on top of this all the time.

I stand on my comment. ASHI’s licensing goal is to promote sound legislature that both protect the consumer and the profession. If it looks like ASHI is only promoting their Position Statement on Regulation of Home Inspectors it is is only because the organization you belong to has no such plan in place at this time.

Don’t blame ASHI if the government finds their time tested, trusted, accepted (and quoted by many NACHI members who claim their reports are in compliance with) Standards of Practice a foundation for state licensing legislature. None of that means that ASHI is seeking exclusionary legislation, ASHI works in conjunction with many other like minded HI organizations both local and national to promote consumer-backed licensing.

[/FONT]Posts like yours only help to further divide and diminish our profession while highlighting your ignorance and inexperience.

Hi Wendy!

One of the things that you will find on this board is that there are people with hidden agendas.

When the spotlight shines on their subversive actions, and seditious remarks they resort to name calling, slander, libelous remarks, and malign both the member who calls their attention to their seditious actions, and malign NACHI as an organization.

I have enclosed the following remarks by Mr. Burkeson. YOU read it and then tell me that this person is not;

{A} An ASHI promoter.

{B} An ASHI apologist.

{C} A NACHI antagonist

You can click on this man’s “profile” and see that for over a year he has written slanderous, libelous, and seditious statements against;

{1} NACHI as an organization

{2} The NACHI entrance examination

**{3} The integrity of everyone who has taken and passed the NACHI **
**entrance examination. *{Yes Wendy that means both you, me and ***
***EVERY NACHI member who is reading this post} ***

**{4} ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, He has attacked and slandered the **
leadership of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.

**{5} ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, he has violated the NACHI Code of **
**Ethics, and has flaunted this fact. **

**Read his posts and tell me if you think that Mr. Joseph Burkeson has not written slanderous, and seditious statements against NACHI standards, NACHI members, and NACHI as an orgination. **

1. Duty to the Profession and NACHI
  2. The NACHI member will strive to improve the Home Inspection Industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors or the public in any manner permitted by law.
  3. The NACHI member shall assist the NACHI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of NACHI membership.
  4. The NACHI member will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to NACHI, fellow NACHI members, NACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from NACHI. Questions and comments should be directed to Joe Farsetta, Ethics and Standard of Practice Committee Chairperson, at jjf10965@yahoo.com

MARCH 01, 2006 @ 1:31 PM

**Mr. Burkeson, **
**I am putting you on official notice that I will be consulting with the other members of the Code of Ethics Commitee about your numerous and falgarnt violations of the NACHI Code of Ethics. **

**When a decision is reached you will receive Official Notice in writing. **

Ethics and Standard of Practice Committee

Members of the Ethics and Standard of Practice Committee are:

• Frank Carrio, Sr.
  • Erby Crofutt
  • Joe Farsetta
  • Joseph Ferry
  • Bruce Kirby
  • Frank Magfredu
  • Cheryl Nordby
  • Gary Porter
  • Russel Spriggs

[FONT=Times New Roman]SLANDEROUS AND LIBELOUS COMMENTS ABOUT NACHI FROM:[/FONT]

**[FONT=Times New Roman]JOSEPH BURKESON, RIVERVIEW, FLORIDA****1/16/06, 7:17 AM **[/FONT]
**[FONT=Times New Roman]Joseph Burkeson[/FONT]](http://www.nachi.org/forum/member.php?u=49)vbmenu_register(“postmenu_6922”, true); **
[FONT=Times New Roman]Square-One Inspection Service, LLC [/FONT]](http://www.square-oneinspection.com/)
[FONT=Times New Roman]NACHI Member[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]User Name: jburkeson[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Location: Riverview, FL[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Posts: 79 [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Re: NACHI, CMI, Questions to membership [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Quote:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Originally Posted by jmichalski[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]well said, John.[/FONT]
Incidentally, I think it would bear pointing out that requiring membership is one org (as opposed to meeting certain standards) is probably illegal. Modeled after ASHI is fine ,they can set the bar where ever they like. But requiring membership goes too far.

[FONT=Times New Roman]I can assure that ASHI would NEVER seek legislation requiring membership in their organization as a prerequisite for licensing. Furthermore, ASHI would do whatever possible to dissuade legislators from making such a gross mistake. [/FONT]

Not only is it a bad idea, but the real fact is its totally unnecessary. As long as NACHI holds fast to the notion that passing its non-proctored, open-book on line quiz is adequate for certifying home inspectors, ASHI will continue to win the hearts and minds of legislators who write licensing laws.

[FONT=Times New Roman]1/16/06, 7:34 AM [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Joseph Burkeson[/FONT]](http://www.nachi.org/forum/member.php?u=49)
[FONT=Times New Roman]Square-One Inspection Service, LLC [/FONT]](http://www.square-oneinspection.com/)
[FONT=Times New Roman]Re: Missouri Inspector Licensing [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Originally Posted by dbush[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Whether Bushart is interested or not is irrelevant.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]From a practical point of view I agree completely (my personal experience with Mr. Bushart has reveled he is about as useful as tits on a bull) correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Mr. Bushart the voice for NACHI on the legislative committee? [/FONT]

In that capacity Mr. Bushart’s involvement becomes relevant to each and every NACHI member, especially those operating their business in Missouri and are seeking to still be in business when this is resolved.

[FONT=Times New Roman]1/16/06, 7:53 PM [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Joseph Burkeson[/FONT]](http://www.nachi.org/forum/member.php?u=49)
[FONT=Times New Roman]Originally Posted by jfarsetta[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Joe B,[/FONT]
Here in NY, the legislators listened to NACHI because we had no agenda. ASHI-sponsored legislation, and lobbiests didnt go as far as two country bumpkins. And by the way, they recognized the NACHI, unproctored, online “quiz” for grandfathering.
So much for ASHI winning the hearts and minds of legislators.

[FONT=Times New Roman]How long will it be before NY realizes they were sold a bill of goods, that the NACHI quiz is meaningless relative to competency and when they finally come to their senses where will NACHI’s standing then be?[/FONT]

Do you honestly believe the NACHI test will survive the strict scrutiny it will face when the NY legislators find out NACHI played them? I expect that both NACHI and its members who rely on the NACHI test as an icon of competency will one day be rousted from their slumber. You can rest assured those reliable sound organizations who produce valid, proctored exams and promote them in the marketplace will not stand by and allow this travesty to continue.

Now is not the time to rest on your laurels, as there will be an onslaught by the NHIE, ICC and other respectable organizations that will make it their quest to educate the NY legislators to their mistake, expect it now and plan for the worse.

[FONT=Times New Roman]1/16/06, 10:10 PM [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Originally Posted by jfarsetta[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Joe,[/FONT]
Once again you’re talking out of your … well, I’ll leave that to everyone’s imagination.
NY has rejected the NHIE for licensing. They recognized NACHI, NHIE, and NAHI CRI up until Jan 1st, 2006, after which time, the State’s test replaces all. The State exam tests minimum competency of inspectors. They continue to reject the advice of any inspectors from any organization with an agenda.
As to being sold a bill of goods, we sold them nothing. We never mentioned NACHI, other than to offer them a database full of validated questions. Our members took some folks from the Dept of State on live inspections. We never spoke to anyone interms of NACHI. This is why we were invited back again and again.
***The legislators knew the score. They still do. The Department of State also knows the score, as does the Governor. ***
For someone who seems to dislike this org, and has for some time, one would simply wonder why you stick around. Surely you have outgrown this playground… no? Your posts seem to indicate so, as does your rhetoricabout a day of reconing.
You insult the legislature of NY, its Governor, and its Department of State. You insult every NY NACHI member. And worst of all, you know absolutely nothing of what you speak. The HI Advisory serves the Secretary of State. Its charter is advisory only. I can attend all of their meetings, and can rebut or challenge every recommendation they make. Additionally, they are comprised of 3 inspectors and 3 non inspectors. If the deck is stacked, they will be in for some trouble. The system was intentionally set up that way, after the disaster that was NJ HI licensing.
As to ICC, speak to an attorney if they believe an inspector is at higher risk being ICC certified, and advertising as such.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Bookmarked for a future crow eating event. It is a shame that I only insulted every NY NACHI member I was hoping to insult EVERY NACHI member who stands on the NACHI test as the criteria of their so called certification, I’ll need to do better next time.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]2/6/06, 7:37 PM [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Posts: 74 [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Re: Exam verification [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Obviously NYS wised-up to their blunder of allowing a test as weak as our on-line exam to be used as a benchmark for HI licensing. More likely though it was the thousands of others quietly working in the background undermining NACHI’s efforts to legitimize this hokey test that caused NYS to create their own proctored, non-open-book exam and rightly so. As long as we persist in pushing this piece-o-crap exam as a legitimate entrance exam, forces will continue to diligently work to exposes it for the sham it is.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]1/18/06, 5:13 PM [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Re: ASHI members going bullistic over CMI Terms of Use. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Originally Posted by gromicko[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I do want a CMI, but what CMI? Even Joe Farsetta is likely willing to entertain a proposal to “change” (or as I like to say… “evolve”) the http://www.nachi.org/cmirequirements.htm[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Looks to me like an extreme sleezbag attempt to sell a bogus, good for nothing CMI education course. Tell me, what local, state or federal organization will acknowledge the elevated status of a CMI holder? My guess is none, I’ll allow Mr. Farsetta and his CMI Three-Ring-Circus to prove me wrong.[/FONT]

When someone takes an NHIE prep course and then goes on to pass the NHIE they are awarded a nationally respected certificate, same goes for any of the ICC courses & exams. When the CMI is worth something then I might be interested, till then I’ll devote my time & money to worthwhile pursuits with proven returns.

[FONT=Times New Roman]To: Frank Carrio From: Joseph Burkeson, [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]In regards to your ICC status there is a world of difference between an ICC MEMBER (my current status) and a ICC Certified Member which you claim to be on your website. [/FONT]

Your a phony who claims to be ICC certified and at best you are only a member who has never taken a ICC Certified Exam**[FONT=Times New Roman]. So with that lie uncovered the rest of your credentials become suspect.**[/FONT]

As far as my ASHI membership is concerned you are just another pitiful inspector who is either unable or unwilling to do the work required to measure up. it appears NACHI has a penchant for advancing inexperienced and untested inspectors whose credentials and education are questionable. Looks to me that you are just another in a long line of professional wannabees whose HI business is built on sand and the tide of licensing is rising.

From Frank Carrio
[FONT=Times New Roman]Mr. Burkeson, by your comments I can only surmise that you have never been to trial. As I stated earlier I am a recognized Technical Consultant and recognized Expert Witness in several New England Judicial Systems.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]When it comes to the Opposing Consuls typical courtroom strategy concerning an Expert Witness the first rule of law is……Discredit them. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Every Professional Certification is investigated to see if it is;[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]{A} Valid.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]{B} Ever been revoked or suspended. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]{C} Current / Up to date.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]{D} Issued from a Long Term, Well Established, reputable Learning Institution or Professional / Technical Association. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]It this day and age of instant information it would be foolish to try and deceive the court. Perjury is a felony. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]So, I ask you once again. How do you see your disparaging, slanderous, and libelous remarks as “Just Trying to Help?” [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]As far as my “Deep Pockets” are concerned. Yes they are. My rates are $150.00 per hour and I typically work 16 to 18 hour days, 6 to 7 days a week. That is a FACT. and that is, and has been DOCUMENTED for many years. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]My last “non working” vacation was eleven years ago. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I LOVE my work! [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I LOVE my Profession, and I take GREAT PRIDE in the fact that I have NEVER lost a court case! [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I have already contacted an attorney in Florida. They tell me that this case is “Cut & Dried” and a “Winnable Case.” On Monday February 20, 2006 MONEY, will be changing hands.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]They suggested that in order to prove I was being “reasonable” that I give you a chance to apologize. I give you one last chance to do the right thing. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]It is in YOUR hands. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Besides Personal Pride, and Professional Reputation, that is why I take defamation of character, very seriously. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Slander, Libelous comments, and DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER can not only ruin your reputation, but put you out of business. I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT! [/FONT]

Wendy,

**The ASHI attempt to take over all of the states has been gong on for a very long time. Here are just some of the past comments. **

[FONT=Times New Roman]Nick Gromicko[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Founder[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]NACHI Member: Staff Location: Valley Forge, PA[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Posts: 7876[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Posted: Aug 21, 2005 12:40 AM Post subject: [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]ASHI claims to have fought FL licensing in an effort to protect the equity in their brand around the Tampa area. ASHI’s Scott Patterson however revealed the real reason ASHI wants no minimum standard established… because 2/5ths of ASHI’s income comes from their come-only-with-cash Candidacy diploma mill, which would be wiped out with state licensing. Furthermore, ASHI’s Scott Patterson announced, right here on this message board, that ASHI now counts these cash-only wannabees as ASHI members. I find it difficult to believe that FABI would recognize the operator of Florida’s largest diploma mill as anything than what it truly is… scum. Don’t start in with the logo-usage crap either as we all know that full ASHI members are merely diploma mill inspectors that have done a certain number of unqualified inspections for poor, unsuspecting consumers, encouraged by the operator of the diploma mill. And in a day and age where every reporting form and software company complies with every association’s SOP… don’t start bragging about 5 of the diploma mill inspector’s reports being verified for SOP compliance crap either. FABI should be ashamed of recognizing ASHI as anything more than a diploma mill. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]–[/FONT]
**Nick Gromicko **
**Founder **
**dues=79cents/day. **

[FONT=Times New Roman]Posted: Aug 21, 2005 1:05 AM Post subject: [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Where does what come from? My determination to visit every REALTOR broker/owner in Tampa and explain to them that using an inspector that displays the ASHI logo indirectly, but surely, hurts consumers, REALTORS, and our shared industry? [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Nick Gromicko [/FONT]
**Founder **
**dues=79 cents /day. **

[FONT=Times New Roman]Posted: Aug 21, 2005 1:51 AM Post subject: [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Jeff, [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]ASHI full membership is not the issue as any inspector who survives his first 250 inspectors (albeit on the back of poor consumers) is no longer encouraged by ASHI to go out and perform any more unqualified inspections for consumers. [/FONT]

**The issue is: **

**ASHI dumps thousands of wannabees, that don’t even know they shoudn’t be in this business… into our markets in return for cash only: http://www.ashi.org/inspectors/join/candidate_application.htm NACHI’s front-loading of its membership requirements alerts these laid-off techies that the inspection business is harder than they thought… and they go away. It is not who NACHI lets in, it is who NACHI lets know they shouldn’t be in that is important. Anyway… **

**Then ASHI does the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard of… ASHI tells their diploma mill applicants the following (hold on to your seat Jeff… this one is really disgusting): **

“Hey you stupid Candidate who sent us $$$, you wanna be a full member of ASHI? Go out and do inspections for poor, unsuspecting consumers. No exams, no quizzes, and no education necessary. F over these poor consumers enough times and we’ll make you a full member. If you are having trouble getting in your inspections… cut your prices and screw over the whole industry while you are at it. We don’t care as long as you send us $$$. signed ASHI.”

**The ASHI logo stands for diploma mill operator. **
**Nick Gromicko **
**Founder **
**dues=79cents/day. **

[FONT=Times New Roman]Posted: Aug 21, 2005 2:14 AM Post subject: [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Recognized for what!!! [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]A full member of ASHI is nothing more than a fella who has been encouraged by his diploma mill to F- over a certain number of consumers by performing unqualified inspections and having $15 to buy the answers to the NHIE on ebay. [/FONT]

**If this is FABI’s “requirements” I’d scratch their logo off your letterhead if I were you. **
**Nick Gromicko **
**Founder **
**dues=79cents/day. **

[FONT=Times New Roman]Posted: Aug 21, 2005 2:16 AM Post subject: [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I’m about to throw my laptop across the room. FABI recognizes ASHI full members, which are nothing more than diploma mill graduates, which are nothing more than people who sent in money. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]You are a home inspector! It is like the foundation of a house… and here is your footer: [/FONT]

http://www.ashi.org/inspectors/join/candidate_application.htm

**good night all. **
**Nick Gromicko **
**Founder **
**dues=79cents/day. **

Good luck with that… I have had bigger assholes then you go after me, and the bigger they are the harder they fall. Just when we finally get rid of Captian NACHI we get this asshole, will it never end.