attachement on side of panel

Can someone tell me what this attachment is on the side of the electrial panel? Thanks

It looks like a transformer - probably for the doorbell. . .

Door bell or other low voltage transformer. I see a Red thermostat or bell wire.

cool thats what I thought it might be, thanks