Best defect award group 7!

Good afternoon all and thank you Jeff on behalf of the rest of the Committee.
Bill, I don’t understand it either. We are doing all we can but keep falling short of the Politic and BS. I have tried everything I can think of to no avail, it seems.
We are always open to ideas from anyone of the Members.

This is a great organization and no other Organization has anything close to what the Awards Committee offers. Hell, most HI Organizations don’t even have an Awards Committee, let alone the services it provides to it’s members.
Most organizations have nothing to offer that comes close to rewarding it’s Members like Nick here makes it possible.
Education, is free, the talents and opinions of some expert Members is free, and at times, due to performance of some respect, Membership is free to reward the Member for excellence, performance and participation on the Message Board helps be identified as a helping Member.
The Members that do not participate are loosing all these benifets, as far as I am concerned.
The Services that Inachi provides it’s Members is second to none, and not about to be matched in the near Future.

Now let us all join in and make a difference to help some of these Nominations and encourage them to excel in there goals of becoming some of the elite inspectors of Inachi. This program was established to help all Members learn how to Market themselves and I believe we can all use the help we can get here by participating.

Even this Caveman can do it. And it was not easy.
But thanks to Dominic of Home InspectorPro, who is also an elite Member, guided me through it along with all his Members on his Message Board.
His Bulletin Board is not all Inachi Members. They come from all different Membership, but participating is the key and they all jump in to help.
What does that tell you?
It tells me that with team work, we can accomplish anything.

That is what participation is all about. Member helping another Member.
That is synonymous with Inspector helping another Inspector.
That is what makes elite Home Inspectors and Proud Inachi Members.

Well, I babbled long enough, just show some of the participants in this poll some respect and

Vote!:):D;-)

Well said Marcel!

People that want to participate, do, those that do not, don’t.

It is not that big a deal…:smiley:

This is a marketing program??? When did this happen??

Brian, I guess there will always be a few of us in the Membership that will go the extra mile and keep thinking outside the box to help all Members in Marketing, education, learning, sharing of experiences, and feel bad because so few members don’t participate and become better inspectors because of it.
Best Defect Award is a Learning tool for young and old inspectors new to the business and can help them evaluate conditions on their own using what they see here.
Maybe I am wasting my time, but if it helps one person out of the whole Membership, I have succeeded.
Would you much rather let the program die out like the indication you are giving me here.?
That is what will happen if I don’t keep being persistent in participation.
Maybe Bill can comment here also. :):smiley:

If more members do not participate, perhaps they do no find the same amount of value in it that you do…

Which is neither here nor there with regards to how you perceive the Value to be…

But moaning about lack of participation is pointless.

Well, maybe I should switch it to the Health Care System, and the Politicians Summer Homes. :mrgreen:

You my Friend are too funny… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t forget a little religion, for good measure! :twisted:

Marcel,
You said it much better than I could. We post these polls for education and entertainment.
I simply wish more would participate.

Well i try to review them , I think it is great. You get to thinking is just me that gets this crap or what. then poof you get the proof that it is ever where . besides it is good to direct some to it to show why you get a inspection. Keep up the great and needed work Marcel
PS you do not need to add Politics or religion enough of that crap on here already lol

Thank you Wayne.
I enjoy the photos for the same reasons.

This is group 7 and we are currently working on group 8. Each group has 60 photos to choose from and narrow down to 10 for final voting. It is often difficult to choose the top 10. So far we have reviewed 480 photo submissions thanks to all who have participated. We are currently considering narrowing down the fields into classifications to change this up just a bit. Stay tuned!

If you want some more groups… here’s a suggestion.

Of those that you’ve weeded out, why not go back through and add some more groups from the “second string”. I know at first there were a ton submitted that were really good that people have been saving, that haven’t come up for a vote yet.

I think were at a point now where folks have submitted what they had, and are now just bringing in new things.

Good suggestion Mark and it will be entertained, Thank You for helping. :slight_smile:

And the winner is…??? (wink-wink) :D:D:D

Congrats Jeff, Bill should tell you how to get your prize. :slight_smile:

Guess I have to wait for him to get back from vacation. :wink:

Jeff, if he is not available, send Nick an email and tell him you won the Best Defect Picture Award. He will have your prize shipped to you. :slight_smile:

Congratulations Jeff Jonas for:

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/bcwarner/best%20defect%20group%201/group%207/FallingIceJeffJonas.jpg

Falling ice is the least of my worries at this building!

Please contact Nick for your prize… http://www.nachi.org/now.htm

Thanks Marcel, Bill, and everyone that voted for my pic!!!

Cong-rats Jeff.