Best rechargeable flashlight

If you want good info on all flashlights here is a website you can look at.
These guys are nuts about flashlight. The page I have the link set on are about 3 flashlights I own.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?289871-Olight-M30-Jetbeam-M1X-or-a-cheapy-900-lumens
The one thing I know is all the inspectors (home/WDO/well&septic etc…) I worked with were happy with their cheap lights until they actually tried my Olight or Jetbeam (lights that are actually bright), that have a long throw and a descent flood.
Getting a light that has different modes can be handy as Robert N. said, if it’s too bright you won’t be able to read the labels. I use my lights on the highest mode all the time and change it lower when needed to read labels.
My first light was this a cheap 900 lumen torch.
It was bright but only lasted about a month. The tail switch popped out and stopped working properly. You get what you pay for.
Now by no means am I saying that you have to buy something expensive! Just do your research like you would for any other tool and get what you want.
Do get two.

Flashlights must be some kind of Home Inspector status symbol. I never got it. You can buy cheap rechargeable flashlights on ebay for 20 bucks. You get 2 for that price + chargers + batteries. At that price you can afford to loose them once in a while. I use a floodlight for attics.

I used the Streamlight Ultra Stinger when I was inspecting.

Probably ones even better than the one below since this thread is 9 years old.

I use the Anker Bolder LC90 2 Cell. Its a little big probably should have gotten the single cell but it lasts a long time.