Book Your Inspection Online

Dom there is an art to getting and giving information in a short time unlike here where where it reallllllly drags.:slight_smile:
Seriously Dom you can break it down.
At this point in my development a little over 50% are referral.
So cut down my risk by that amount and go from there.
Now add I am guessing here…that about 20% may just be impressed you are working on the job and add my method of questioning and answering in a short period of time to come up with a conversion rate that can not be duplicated by a stranger who cares less about your business or a app that basically just is an extension of a web site when the client needs a real live human to talk to in a time pressured situation.
Whats the first thing you think when you pick up the phone and the call is from an automated machine by the way?

I would rather talk to a high school dropout working the bag end of a cash register than listen to a scripted spiel.
A script sounds like a script no matter how well thought out.

You could have all the NACHI guys call me for a fee but my results would never be the same.
Guess why.

P.S When they can train charisma let me know.

My point isn’t to replace inspectors talking. There is NO replacement that can match you on the phone. It’s something to fill in the gap between the time they call you to you calling back. It’s a way for people to request information at 1am in the morning while they’re doing research. It’s a way for people who don’t like to call to hide behind their computers.

I hear from guys all the time that book inspections via the text messaging widget and chat integrated into their site. These are things to add to you, not replace.

Yeah I heard something about that stuff.
I think they call it email.
Seriously I do have that cool text widget gizmo.
Actually booked someone with it once ,I think last summer.
Heck even one time makes it worth it.

But Dom if you say it is good then it must be because you say so.
Never heard you steer anyone here the wrong way.:slight_smile:

You win

Lesson 1)
“Never go against the Dom” for all you rookies out there.

Dom said:

---------------------------:shock:------------------------------------------:stuck_out_tongue:

Dale you are only picking on me because the Bulls beat the Suns in double overtime last night and there were more fans cheering for the bulls even though they played in Phoenix.
Bob smiles again.:):):slight_smile:

Bastard—:stuck_out_tongue: