Bought the new Corentium Pro radon monitor

Got one on ebay.
Here’s what they look like and what’s nice is I sent the report right from the inspection site. I plan on customizing the report with my logo and signature.
Here’s what my report looks like now. Reports can be very robust but I don’t have time right now to do much beyond the basics.
Very Nice machine.

Looks really nice. Is it part of the C-NRPP list of approved monitor? How much did you pay? I want one.

Works with Android and Iphones.

Hi,

The report is cool. Does the instrument have a calibration date or require one periodically?

Chuck Kirschner

It has a calibration date for November 16, 2017. I’ll be sending it in soon. Corentium claims it needs a calibration once every 10 years but the feds say every year.

Its fully compliant and on the list of approved devices. I paid $1200 and see them advertised $1499 to $2000…

Best feature? Operates for a year on 3 AA batteries. Can use when electricity is off.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

David

Same here…thanks for the info.

Chuck Kirschner

Correction on a statement I made.

I said the fedral government requires yearly calibration. Actually the EPA was convinced by the AARST-NRPP organization to require devices get yearly calibration. Its not the Feds.

I have been using one for a few months. It is great. Right out of the box. I have not customized my reports yet, I just use the standard one like you posted.
I paid $1600, straight from the company in Europe. I didn’t think to look on Ebay.

Just checking in to see what your thoughts are on the Corentium Pro now that you have been using them for a couple of years? Any issues? Has anyone used the rental program?

Thanks for bumping this. I have been meaning for like a year now to buy one of these to test it out. I just did and will hopefully see it in a few days. I will run it through its paces and do everything I can to customize it. I will also run it side by side with my Sun Nuclear units to verify the readings. I will update in a few weeks once all of that has happened.

We use these models only. Very easy to use with customizable reports. Reports look great and can send literally immediately.

Any more feedback on these?

Any NYers out there, does this cover the nys ELAP reporting requirements for a lab, does the company send this to the state, cause current nys reqs, a radon tester can not do the analysis, only an elap, see link below.

NY website

https://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/radiological/radon/certified_radon_testers/county_map.htm

" This means that, while charcoal canisters, alpha track detectors and/or continuous radon monitors may be deployed by radon testers certified by AARST, NRSB, NJ, or PA, the actual test must be analyzed and the results reported by an ELAP-certified lab."

Anyone got some field use comments on the Corentium Pro?

Still looks like a bad backourder on these units?

NRSB certified yet?