Bye Bye Pumpkin

:shock:Bye Bye Pumpkin you now live OUTSIDE. Thanks ADT your cameras rock :slight_smile: It was the 1 out of 3 I did NOT SUSPECT. Solved that problem :slight_smile:

Cat has been pissing in sink we have not been using and stove when no one was around. ADT to the rescue. I love my motion activated camera :):D:cool:

11 aa cap.JPG

Lol… Make sure you wash that fork:D

Shoot I have thrown away anything in the sink that ever came in contact with cat piss. That sink is currently not being used as we are in the middle of a slow slow remodel and we use the laundry room sink for now. Pissing in the stove top is what really frost my a s s and was a real b i t c h to clean but coil covers stopped that. No worries my problem is solved and that cats is just starting. Tough luck to wife and daughter who feel sorry for it. I do not feel sorry for anything that has NO RESPECT for my home.

:shock:I have cameras at the office. You wouldn’t believe the stuff I see going on in the parking garage.:roll:

I heard Cats make good mittens

Mittens is a cat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe if you cleaned the litter box more often it wouldn’t need to relief itself in a sink…

Too bad it wasn’t in the toilet…

This is what we use so the box it self is always and I do mean ALWAYS clean PLUS the wife had just emptied the holding bin. Automatic, Self-Cleaning Litter Box for Cats | Litter-Robot

I highly recommend it as it is the best on the market and the folks that own the company really provide GREAT customer service and stand behind their products. I would NOT own a cat let alone 3 without one.

I hate stink of any kind and never have it in my home. My animals get nothing but the best care and attention and I have a pile of them from most types available. Cat is either a Dick or has a urinary tract problem and seeing it is the one that I did not suspect I think She is just a dick. Maybe after a couple of weeks outside she will learn some respect. If NOT she will not be welcome in my home

Cameras are expensive.

Why didn’t you just put a motion activator on the garbage disposal switch?

Or this…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv5RICL4gIs

I didn’t want to piss on the floor…Thats a good cat!I’ve seen them straddle a toilet!

That thing looks like a space ship. Maybe the cat was just worried it was going to blast off with her in it!

Cat thoughts…

Cat.JPG

Funny but the cat has used it thousands of times :slight_smile: Pretty old cat 6+ I would guess.

LOL!:D:p

That’s why I’m a dog guy.

My dog loves, respects and fears me. She stopped pissin on the floor a few months after we got her. Three years later and she’s a great friend. I’ve never seen a cat love their owner the way a dog does.

Ditto. The most loveable black lab in the world-unless-

Thinking about breaking in to my house? You’d stand a better chance if I were home, I could shoot at you and miss.

The lab doesn’t miss…

:slight_smile: I like all creatures and have and had too many different kinds to list. But the ones that pee in the house live outside :slight_smile: