Cam Allen Kingston Meeting - Nov. 24

George

Saner? This nonsense has been going on for years. No one has been succeedingly successful as the cliques within OAHI for the cause of any implosion.

Absolution will be judged on the merits of the evidence.

Cheers,

Well Ray, even the government of Russia changed. It just needs the right people at the right time to do the right thing.

A phoenix from the ashes? :wink:

So when is OAHI officially becoming CAHPI-ON?

tick…tick…tick…tick…tick…tick…tick…

OH! “ASHES”!! I thought you meant . . . . . .:shock: :mrgreen:

Well as per usual Cam’s meeting was fantastic.
Thank you Cam!
Char and I are Pleased and I am sure every one else was too.
I counted 35 who loved every minute .
All the speakers where good and no one wanted to let them sit down.There where people from Toronto Port hope Brighton Trenton Belleville Napanee and many from the Kingston area.
Those who could not make it you missed another well presented educational meeting .
Cam hopes to have one of these every 3 months .
Next is planned for February 23 2008 the last Saturday of the month.
Many new inspectors , some who told me how great this was and how much they enjoyed it.
Many information sheets and certificates too for all.
… Cookie

I agree with Roy.
The meeting was very informative and a success. Thanks in part to John McEwen from Eastern Ontario Foundations, Shaun McFie (Master Electrician) from Phase 1 Electric , Oscar Warren from TSSA and last but not least Mr. Cam Allen (The man that organized everything at no cost BTW). Great job Cam!!!
This meeting gave the opportunity to meet Bill DeVries, Tom (an old school buddy) and Cam Allen.They are all a great bunch of guys!!!

These are the only photos I have of Cam, Roy and Char.

Mario it was good to meet you this time, had a great chat and glad to have you on the nachi side of things. Roy and Char always a pleasure to see you, Thanks for all you two do for us, it is nice to have good people in your corner.
Cam’s meeting was great and very informative, We got to hear his spin on caphi-on and NCP which also runs into what he would like to see for the industry as a whole, he agrees that the hatchet needs to be buried and if we start to work together we can move forward in sculpting the industry for the betterment of all HI’s in Canada.
Something shared by most here as well, so I am eager to help move nachi towards this goal here in Canada.
Hope to see those of you in December for the chapter meeting in Kingston so we can put our ideas in and start moving forward as a force in the greater kingston area.