Can Home Insp. complete Citizens form CL-RCF-1 07 17 Commercial non residential

I had a gig I turned down today as this document states Roofing Contractors or General Contractors as those that can complete the form. I was originally going to use form WPD-1C but I called Citizens directly and asked what from to use as a Home Inspector and they said I needed to use form CL-RCF-1 07 17 (the one that says roofing or general contractors). Has anyone used form CL-RCF-1 07 17 as a Home Inspector?

No a home inspector cannot complete this form unless they have a roofing or general contractors license also.