Canadian Inspectors Show in Toronto

Hello all.
As my profile states I am a non-NACHI member however as a student of the profession I am thinking of signing up for the Conference in Toronto. I would care to know in general if this show would benefit a wanna-be inspector; again generally speaking.
Yes I do know that you only take away from such based upon that which you are willing to learn and listen however, is it, might it or could it be worth the fee. Just seems a tad bit high.
Without sounding like a penny-pinching individual I need your thoughts on this trade show.
With respect
John Byrne
Mt Forest
ON

You will never get a chance any better then this to get more knowledge in a short time it is great .
I have attended many conferences and never been sorry once .
You come early stay late and you will also get meet a lot of good inspectors and learn much.
Look for me many will be able to point me out and I will try and show you around and introduce to many great people .
I do expect many from other associations will be there too .
Questions please call I will do my best to help .

Roy Cooke… Royshomeinspection.com

Happy Birthday John

Thank you kind Sir for your best wishes on this my date of birth. Another one down and so much more to go. Take care Paul and perhaps we shall meet at the upcoming Conference in Toronto.
I might also like to add that your web site is outstanding as are your qualifications.
Thank you again.
John Byrne
Mt Forest
ON

you bet and Paul is also a great guy who has much knowledge and shares it well .
Thanks for being there Paul . You now owe me a Loonie.
Roy Cooke

Thanks Guys :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to book your Hotel Accommodations for the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors Convention.

Special arrangements have been made with the Holiday Inn Select Toronto Airport to offer reduced room rates to exhibitors in the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors Convention. Please make reservations directly with the hotel and be sure to advise them that you are a participant of the NACHI Convention

Reservations Procedure
Individual Reservations - required to be made by April 16th 2007
Individuals will be making their own reservations directly with Holiday Inn Select Toronto Airport’s Central Reservations office by calling Reservations Department at 1-800-524-8436. Please request the NACHI Show rate.

Hotel Features
·445 well appointed guestrooms with complimentary wireless high-speed internet
·Convenient location to downtown and GTA
·On-Site Business Centre with 24hr complimentary internet, email and printer access
·On site restaurant, The Metropolitan, features creative Continental & International cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
·Complimentary airport shuttle

An Early Reservation is Advised to Ensure Your Accommodation.
BOOK YOUR ROOM TODAY.
visit www.hiselect.com/yyz-intlapt](http://www.hiselect.com/yyz-intlapt)
NACHI’s group code is: CHI

NACHI is notorious for delivering courses that you can’t get anywhere else. www.nachi.org/convention2007.htm You won’t be sorry. Be there… your competitors will.