Cape Coral/Fort Myers Ride Along

If you’re in the Cape Coral/Fort Myers area and an opportunity presents itself for a ride-along please let me know. I obtained my license recently. Nothing beats being in the field… however your clients come first, so I do realize not every home or location will be suitable for this.

I’ve visited the interNACHI’s mentor site with good results, however most mentors are located way outside of this area.

Much appreciated,
Wayne

Showing commitment as a member may get more results.

1 Like

When you’re right, you’re right! Deciding between the $49/month recurring or the one-time $499/year and not having to worry about it until next year. I’ll be all in on the platform sooner than later. :pray:

1 Like

To piggy-back off this post.

Those of you in Cape, have you noticed the amount of single-family homes being built? It’s hard not to! In my community alone several new builds. Land being cleared almost daily. Last Saturday, directly behind me it took a 12 person crew 4-hours for the blocks to be laid forming the perimeter walls.

With that said, are you inspectors in the field noticing buyers opting for inspections on new builds? Is it common or not so common in this area?

Give me a call Wayne…
I would be happy to help.
The Real Estate Market is shit right now, but I do 40 Insurance Inspections a week. Alot to be seen out there from North Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh, Ft. Myers, Estero, Bonita & Naples.
Matt

2 Likes

Will do! You certainly have your work cut out for you. Much appreciated.

I would be more than happy to have you ride along. Yes the market is down, Its tough to get a new home inspection, the builders are giving them one with the home. I do 1-2 full inspections a week and plenty of wind mit/4pts…

2 Likes

Very kind of you, Mark. :+1:

I had a suspicion the builders were doing that and it’s possible new home buyers would not even question it. I’ll be in touch and appreciate the offer.