CEA forms for verification

I had a client ask if I’m able to do his California Earthquake Assessment. The form asks for a structural engineer, civil engineer or licensed contractor. I don’t hold a contractor license so I’m guessing no? Anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks a billion.

I’d say you are guessing correctly.

I hold a general license. If you’d like to team up with it, Id be happy to do that with you. Let me know

I swear that form used to say “or home inspector” but not anymore.

And I don’t know why, the questions are pretty simple and straight forward.

So would you do it Ian? or defer it to a contractor? Any legal issues here?