College enrollment proof

I’ll get to the question at hand asap but i believe may need a little background info to get a relative answer. I’ve recently gotten custody (temp) of my 2 grandchildren until my son & daughter in law get some issues there having straightened out. This being unexpected & sudden during a time I had previously made financial changes to afford to be able to commit to getting my residential inspection certification/license in Alabama. So my wife & I have applied for CMA for help with cost of child care during the day while my wife is at work & I study & maintain our small farm. We’ve been turned down & there reason is im currently unemployed & not actively seeking work or enrolled in college. If interNachi is a nationally accredited “college” & Ive been & am currently a active paying member how or where do I find proof of this to provide CMA with. Also how are the hours or college credit hours work as far as answering the question of how many hours am I currently taking? Hopefully someone has delt with similar issue. I’m not sure what the minimum # of hours is to qualify for CMA cause the local cma coordinator isn’t sure. Go figure. Thanks in
advance. Sean Hubbard

I’m interested to see how this plays out.

4 Likes

Sean, you are a member. Strike one: You did your education. Strike two: You admit you are currently unemployed & not actively seeking work or enrolled in college.

The ‘accepted curriculum’ will be the determining factor. I am sure they are referring to senior high school or university degree.

Look, seek employment through a large home inspection company. This way you will have time at home when you write reports.

Sean, all you probably need is a Letter of Enrollment. Use the contact information that Jeffery posted.

I don’t know what the incomplete baseball analogy is about.

1 Like