Commercial Course In New Hampshire

FOR NACHI MEMBERS ONLY

We are going to have a Commercial Building Inspection Course in New Hampshire.

The course will be in April and the cost, “final date” and location are being ironed out.

If you would like to sign up please feel free to do so. You can contact me at NACHI-NH@Comcast.Net

[size=3]Members who have already signed up:
[size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial][size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][size=3]Greg Bell, Florida
[FONT=Arial][size=3]Don Belmont, NH
Ron Carter, NH
Steve Cauthen, NH
Marcel Cyr, Maine
Dave Dyson, NH
Scott Falvey, NH
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]Luke Freudenberg, NH
Andy Frost, NH
Dean Gordon, NH
John Hastings, NH
Thomas M. Hauswirth, CT.
Blaise T. Heroux, NH
Marcus Hutnick, NH
State Representative, Angeline Kopka, NH
Mario A. Kyriacou, Canada
Chris McDonald, NH
John Murphy, NH
Robert Pokorny, NH
Paul T. Punturieri, NH
Ron Racine, NH
Peter Russell, NH
Rick Silva, NH
David Valley, Ma.
Tom Valosin, President NY Capital Region Chapter

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Don’t temp me Frank I just might do it again.

It was nice meeting you.

Hi Robert!
It was pleasure meeting you.:smiley:
On Feb. 28, 2007 We had our monthly State Chapter meeting and in attendance we had a member who had taken the same Commercial course about three years ago.
He spoke to our membership and explained the course to them and more importantly told them of the Commercial Inspections that he has been doing for the last three years. He said that he would be willing to pay $800.00 just for a “refresher” course.
That was enough to convince everyone. Members said that they would be willing to pay “Full Price” for this course.
All I can say is that “NACHI / Nick” rocks!

Man “O” Man look at all we get for just $289.00 a year! No wonder NACHI is #1 in the industry!:smiley:

Frank

Count me in my friend!!!

Mario!
Great to hear from you! I will be more than happy to save you a seat! I really look forward to meeting you!:smiley:
Here is the updated list!

Members who have already signed up: [size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial][size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial]
[size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial][size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][size=3]Greg Bell, Florida
Don Belmont, NH
Ron Carter, NH
Steve Cauthen, NH
Marcel Cyr, Maine
Dave Dyson, NH
Scott Falvey, NH
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]Luke Freudenberg, NH
Andy Frost, NH
Dean Gordon, NH
John Hastings, NH
Blaise T. Heroux, NH
Marcus Hutnick, NH
State Representative, Angeline Kopka, NH
Mario A. Kyriacou, Canada
Chris McDonald, NH
John Murphy, NH
Robert Pokorny, NH
Paul T. Punturieri, NH
Ron Racine, NH
Peter Russell, NH
Rick Silva, NH
David Valley, Ma.
[/FONT][/FONT][size=3][size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial][/size][/size][/size]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/size][/FONT]

Frank

I’m looking forward to meeting you as well and all the other members.
After talking with Robert Francis about the course I will definitely be their.BTW Robert has only good things to say about you!!

Frank;

When in April and where would help.

Interested, I have four weeks vaction time coming and my Sister inlaw lives in Eping. How far are you from there?

When will you know the cost.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Mario!
Man “O” man, ever since I posted this I have been answering E-mails like crazy. It looks like we will have a full house!

I enjoyed meeting Robert and our other members from “Up North”. It was a privilege!
They were a Professional group and a fine example of our Northern NACHI brethren.
This was a perfect example of what NACHI is all about … Members helping Members.

I do :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I really do

Marcel,
You are really going to enjoy this course! Once again, I look forward to meeting you:D

Do you want me to “sign you up”?

ROTFLMAO!:smiley:

As soon as I met you, I knew you were a man of wisdom.:wink:

Can’t wait Frank, It’s been awhile since I took the course and it’s well worth paying full price never mind the great NACHI discount.

This is why I joined NACHI!!! where else can you get this kind of support and education, this has to be one of the greatest organizations in the country not just for home inspections but I think we set the bar for any profession.

Thanks Pete!
Your input at our State Chapter meeting was invaluable. You are a perfect example of what NACHI is all about … Members helping Members.
Keep up the good work!:smiley:

Frank

What protocols are being proposed for commercial inspections in your state?

ASTM?..or has someone, the state, or some association proposed standards?

Frank,
It was nice to met you at the 3 day event in Colorado and Congrats on setting up commercial inspections part Deux and good luck with the bill.:smiley:

ASTM 2018-1

Well that is good Frank…at least you will be able to do anything you want, kind of like not having any standards…:smiley:

Hi Bruce!
It was a pleasure meeting you:D . I really enjoyed the class and the Professional interaction. You have an impressive wealth of knowledge and I appreciate the fact that you shared some of it with the class. It is always good to hear knowledgeable people speak.
The camaraderie at this course was clearly evident and the level of knowledge was impressive.

I thank you for your friendship, and for your kind words. I look forward to seeing you again.
Warmest regards,

You can absolutely count me in on this one.

I’m looking forward to it.

HI Dave!
You are in! It will be a pleasure seeing you again!
Members who have already signed up:
[size=3][size=3][size=3][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][size=3]Greg Bell, Florida
Don Belmont, NH
Ron Carter, NH
Steve Cauthen, NH
Marcel Cyr, Maine
Dave Dyson, NH
Scott Falvey, NH
[/size][/size][/size][/size]Luke Freudenberg, NH
Andy Frost, NH
Dean Gordon, NH
John Hastings, NH