Originally Posted By: gbeaumont
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
- if you do not know the sender
- if the attachment ends with a .pif extension
- any think that has a Microsoft address but an un familiar extension.
- any e-mail with an attachment around 95-105 kb
- any email attachment that comes to you looking like a mail system delivery failure notice.
Also reference Chris's e-mail last week and check your hard drive for the specified files, if anyone has not done this and no longer has his e-mail me please get in touch with Chris or myself and I'll forward it again.