Conventions

Originally Posted By: rwills
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

If anyone knows of any, or where to look for info regarding home inspection shows or conventions in the Pa, New Jersey, New York area please post them. I usually see them in Fla, Vegas, etc. which is too costly and time consuming for my schedule. Thanks for any info…Bob

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Bob,

You mean to tell me that no one here knows of any conventions they can pass along to you?

Sorry I would but I am illiterate and education does not fit my agenda!

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Bob,

Excellent question. icon_biggrin.gif We'll look into it and perhaps post it as a separate topic. You're right, HI conventions are a good thing for all of us. We could probably also post info on schools that cover a specific topic conducting classes in a particular area, or perhaps even where the home shows are. Some HIs go to these things for exposure in their area. Hand out cards, brochures, give info... you know... market yourself.

Again great idea!

Chris and Nick, any suggestions?

Joe F

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

After the holidays I’ll put one together for this local area (PHILLY) but there is some talk about North Carolina too. We have close to 400 members within 6 hour driving distance of NACHI headquarters…so maybe we could have one here first. ??? ??? Nick

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

excellent idea, nick

Joe M, What do you mean, I thought you were edjumacated!

Sorry Bob,

I have to go look up edjumacated up in the dictionary. You smart people are always using those big words and I do not know what they mean. icon_smile.gif

Joe Myers

Joe, Ask Santa to bring you a pocket dictionary! You don’t think I rememberized all them words does you?

Bob,

You mean I can buy a dictionary with a pocket. Wow....what a space saver! Now I have a place to keep all those big words I looks ups. icon_smile.gif

Joe Myers

Sure you can, the pocket is fo carryin a pencil so’s you can writes down all dem big words you’s lookup!

Hey Everyone,

I just read on the NACHI site they are planning a convention in Philadelphia sometime in 2003. It is supposed to be free to everyone interested in attending no matter what association you hold your membership with. FREE IS GREAT, way to go NACHI.

Joe Myers