Debate challenge

I don’t know. :man_shrugging: Trump is still trying to red-pill normies? :man_shrugging:

Then what’s the challenge?

This is all that matters about the 2020 election.

The truth will come out about 2020. It is already out if you know where to look.
The movie 2000 Mules for instance documents one of the many ways that ballots were injected into the system.
OFFICIAL MOVIE: 2000 Mules The first 13 seconds is Joe 0biden telling you the truth.

Is “the truth” still $19.95 plus tax?

No" the truth" is now free just click on the link and watch the movie. Like I said the first 13 seconds of it is Joe 0biden telling the truth, the next couple minutes gives a summary and the rest of the movie lays out details from around the country. The movie would probably be more accurately titled 200,000 mules. Watch it and tell that 2020 was not manipulated.

It’s only free if you’re a member. Otherwise, it’s $19.99 to become a member.

I’ve seen the video that suggested that Biden admitted to “have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” It was taken out of context of course.

Not much different that you “promoting child trafficking” in a separate thread.

1 Like

I just clicked on the circled link in this clip from post above and it wet straight to the full movie for free.

It took me to a 48 second promotional video.

1 Like

I went thru all the clicks & finally came to reality.
Either I buy it for twenty bucks or get it with the Dinesh all access membership for $50.00 minimum.

1 Like

Did you learn anything from the 48 second video?
It’s very possible I already paid for it and am receiving the access as a result, I did buy it when it was first released. I may have subscribed to his locals too. Not sure, it’s well worth $20 to see some truth and break free from the MSM. I also bought several CD’s and sent them to some of my family members still under the fakenews mass psychosis hypnosis, just as I was years ago. See if this one works for you…

I only watched the first 12 minutes, but will definitely be watching the rest when I have time.

1 Like

I’m not interested in your conspiracy theory movies. These theories attract you because they fit into your preconceived notions.

This was supposed to be a debate about Trump’s rally’s but you’ve redirected it to be about watching movies.

These movies (are you referring to 2000 mules, Selection Code, Sound of Freedom, The great Awakening or what?) are about the truth Richard, if you’re not interested in them you are not interested in the truth… I know the TV told you a bunch of lies in the last several years and you now believe the lies. I’m trying to help you and others like you know the truth. I was also under the mass hypnosis psychosis from the OP Mockingbird MSM media for decades and was finally awakened to the truth. That is why I am trying to help others realize the truth. All I can do is offer you the truth, you just refuse to listen to it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This term was coined shortly after the JFK (DEEP)state sponsored killing in 1963 MSM.
truth99

3 Likes

The legal team for Trump was a bunch of degenerates. Consequently, a ton of evidence never made it to a court room. Once Biden won, the media sang in chorus “The most secure election in American history”. This was before a single court case was filed.

Sound familiar? A bit like the Hunter Biden laptop? As if on que “All the earmarks of Russian Disinformation” propaganda was widely distributed nationwide. It was a lie.

Therefore, I have been telling people for a while now "I do not know who actually won the election, I just know who is in office ". I am still waiting for the facts to come in…and they usually do.

1 Like

It is the truth and keep sharing Dave- the organized crimes shown in the movie are not deniable. We all have phones with tracking and that’s the data they used to show the tactics used to multiply the ballots. With CCTV confirming the activity. The movie is worth the 20- it is despicable they haven’t made it available publicly for free- but maybe that has something to do with similar organized suppression that delayed “The Sound of Freedom” for 5 years.

1 Like

It’s your truth!

At some point in time Donald Trump stopped lying about the 2020 election and started spinning the truth about it. I proved that above. Maybe it’s because he’s in deep shit right now with J6.

I don’t need a theatrical production, TV media production or a YouTube video to see the real truth. This thread was never about debating Trump rallies, it is about baiting others into your deep state fantasies. Keep your fantasies to yourself. I’m not interested.

That is the truth! not to mention the machine fraud…