December 9, Patriots/Steelers contest. Place your guesses now. Winner takes all.

The winner gets…

Here is how to win…

We’re giving Pittsburgh 10 points. Place your guess by correctly guessing the winner of the game (include the spread). So if the final score is Patriots 20 and Pittsburgh 14… Pittsburgh wins.

Then guess the total points scored in the game (by both sides, not including the spread). So if the final score is Patriots 20 and Pittsburgh 14… the total points scored would be 34.

We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess the winning team (including the spread) by looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins (not including the spread). Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed the winning team though (including the spread).

If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the winner correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by earliest to post or edit.

You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until kick off and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of tie breaking between members.

If there is a tie between teams… for instance if the score is Patriots 24 and Pittsburgh 14… everyone loses, and we’ll save the prizes for another game.

Best of luck.
Reminder to vendors: Email me us at fastreply@nachi.org if you would like to donate to the next www.nachi.org/dailydoorprize.htm

I’m taking Steelers (with the 10) and a total points scored of 60.

Steelers (+10) and TTL 63

Pats total pts. 48

Steelers, points Total 38

Steelers 51pts

Steelers and the points. Total 55

Steelers 57

Steelers(+10) Total=76

Bobby Hamilton
Bloodhound Home Investigations
www.investigatemyhome.com](http://www.investigatemyhome.com)

“Livin the Dream, One Inspection at a Time”

A lot of Steeler fans!

Pats
Total 51

A lot of points fans. Pats will win, just not cover the 10 point spread.

I’m A Dawgs fan but with the points, I don;t think the pats will cover. The best would be the steelers lose but win with the points

I think the average number of points the Patriots win by is more than twice this 10 point spread, no?

Pats win total 77

Out of the last 4 games they have played, except for the blowout against the Bills, they have won by 4, 3 and 3. It will be interesting.

Patriots and 61 total

Pats total…38

Pats 49

Patriots win total 47