Denver NACHI Certified Training Seminar a Success!

A BIG “Thank you” to the following people who made this Educational Event such a huge success:
Paul Bernathy, Electrical Instructor, (One of the Best I have ever worked with!)
Ryan Hardesty, P.E., Structural Instructor, (A great friend, mentor and excellent resource!)
Deanna from NACHI Head Office (She really does make the NACHI world go 'round), and
Nick Gromicko, Founder of NACHI (The Best of the Best!)

ALSO - Thank you to the 35 inspectors who took advantage of the excellent education - we had guys from Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah! It takes sacrifice, committment and devotion to your business to get more training - I applaud those who made the right choice and came to attend this Educational Event! The next Educational Event in Denver is August 2nd - details will be forthcoming!

We received excellent feedback from all of the attendees - here are a few of the comments:

“It is always good to get new and old information to help us in our inspections. I always learn from all of the training, especially from the comments and interaction between teachers and students. Thanks, keep up the good work.”

[FONT=Arial][size=3]“The event was well thought out and could not be any better. Food was good. Instructor was well informative on the subject. I was very impressed, Tom. Thank you for the education and the hospitality.”
[/FONT][/size]
[FONT=Arial]
[/FONT]The attendees gave the Educational Event an Overall Satisfaction Score of 92%!

Thank you to the following BEST VENDORS who donated a total of $3,200.00 in prizes, gifts, certificates and expense coverage!: ProLab / Inspection Depot / Market Hardware / NACHI Certified Store / NACHI Head Office!

As for me, I consider it a priviledge and an honor to be in a position to bring the best education possible to each home inspector and real estate professional whereever they may be! NACHI Certified Training has a mission to provide premium education anywhere on the NACHI planet - next stop is going to be South Carolina, August 19th, 2006. There are another 13 Educational Events being planned - details will be released as soon as these Events are finalized. Keep going to the www.NACHICertifiedTraining.com website for more information as it becomes available.

Here are a few of the pics taken at the Denver Educational Event!

DSCN9150.JPG

DSCN9147.JPG

DSCN9156.JPG

DSCN9151.JPG

lol…You did an awesome job Tom…the right man for the right job…Keep up the GREAT work.

lol…Bernathy…lol…thehehee…Love it…lol

Tom,

I look forward to Aug 19th in South Carolina…Look forward to meeting everyone and helping them understand Electricity better:)