Do you need Insurance if working for someone else?

Hi everyone, I just passed my state examination and I am in the process of getting my Florida license. Now, the state requires me to have insurance for 300K minimum. which means I need to set up an LLC or a Corporation?

Question is,

do I need all of this even if I am planning to work for someone else?

Thank you, everyone!

Yes, it’s part of the statute for HI licensing:

468.8322 Insurance.—A home inspector shall maintain a commercial general liability insurance policy in an amount of not less than $300,000.