Don't forget vote for "2" tomorrow

That’s what you get from doing too much pot in college, fuzzy facts. Both modern alcohol and modern marijuana are man-made (or enhanced) products that bear little resemblance to their ancestral roots, as it were.

Trog the caveman didn’t start out with a micro-brewery in his cave basement. He found some naturally fermented fruit lying around and realized that it made him feel great when he ate it or drank the juice from it. Fast forward a few thousand years and you have Zima and Don Julio Tequila.

Same thing with the MJ. After making rope, Trog threw the excess hemp leaves on the fire and suddenly everyone in the cave was wondering when White Castle would be invented. It was ditch weed, but again, fast forward millenia and we have genetically modified super grass.

Be that as it may. Ammendment 2 got shot down and Bondi got back in despite being a crusader who cares more for sound bites than well reasoned regulation. We deal with it and go forward and hope the results are better next go around.

So why the post 5 days after.

Congrats on obtaining your home inspector license just 45 days ago.
Welcome & good luck.

Marc,
I don’t get to read over this forum as much as I’d like to but I need to work it into my schedule.

Your initial post just struck me as humorous since I’ve heard it before and tried out my logic on someone who was “under the influence of the herb.” Needless to say it was an amusing experience.

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve still got lots to learn and these forums can be a good source.

I hope your inspections will be more accurate than your weak assumptions. :wink: