Dual-View IR Software

DUAL-VIEW was designed for the thermal imaging and infrared reporting industry. It’s side-by-side infrared vs. digital layout is easy to use and affordable.**

Dual-View software

**David Valley worked out a good deal with this company in the past. **
David, is the offer for NACHI members still active?

BTW I use this software for all IR reports.

Yup, but HIP does it (if you have it) I think home gauge, and Photoscape will stick anything together or overlay it (fusion). Free!

And you have a Flir, their software does it also…and menu more.

I tried DV, but it didn’t float my boat.

Just my findings that may not apply to anyone else.

Mario,
Yes, the discount still does apply. I just purchased the software today (after months of testing various vendors) for $299.00. I spoke with Will at Dual View and he was happy to apply the $100.00 discount for INACHI members. Thanks to David Valley as well for his input.

As a side note…I just finished my first IR scan report with Dual View. 12 visible light and IR photo’s with descriptions of anomalies, first time set up, creating a PDF and e-mailing report to client. Took less than 35 min. Blows FLIR’s Quick Report away. Not that time matters but…time matters. All this and a professional report for my client. Sweet!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Good news Andrew! BTW How did your inspection go?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Yes you are correct; we have to Thank David Valley for the discount! [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Thanks David![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Will Dual-View] can be counted on for customer support as well![/FONT]

I did a trial on the software. I love how easy it is to bring both sets of pictures side by side.
Can you adjust settings of you IR scans in this software. I didnt get to much into it.
I have HIP software now. I have not used it on a home inspection yet but I have used it on some roof scans and some enrgy audits. I made a bracket for my Bcam to mount my nikon on so I can shoot a picture at the some angle and then overlay the IR on the regular pic.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Matthew,[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Can you post a pic of your bracket for the BCAM?[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here is what I developed for my BCAM[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BTW You are welcome to use this design![/FONT]

Mario, I saw your last week when you listed it.Thats what gave me the idea. But I dont have the shade.
I just made mine last week. I made it out of some flat stock that angle back. It screws on to the bottom tripod mount. Once I paint it black I will send you a pic.

Looking forward to it!

Matthew,
I do all my thermal tuning adjustments directly from my camera (FLIR B360). Also, FLIR’s Quick Report software will tune the photo’s then you can easily import them into Dual View which I’m sure you knew already. Hope this helps.

Andrew, one thing I like to do is add some differnets spots on the ir image that shows the temp in at least 2 spots. When its in a corner I will show the cold spot and then other areas in the same pic where the temp should be.
It would be great if it was all in the same software. I hope Home Inspector Pro will be going in this direction.