And I thought huffing paint was stupid.
That is crazy stupid Gary. Should just bonk your head with a hammer.
Several years ago there was a high school age death here in central Indiana from freon huffing. We also had kids huffing propane in a closed car by poking something into one of those little 1lb.cylinders and filling their car. Yes , one of them tried to light a cigarette during the huffing event. KaBOOM… they both survived with burns. Go figger :-k
Such a dumb crime, its almost unfortunate that instant death doesn’t occur with every incident.:roll: