Early Voters Election Results Announced

this just in from CNN.

It’s amazing how kids relate to Dopey! I thought he was the best of the seven dwarfs myself when I was that age!

Every four years, the Scholastic presidential poll asks kids to vote. For the past 40 years, the result has been correct. :slight_smile:

So it will go like this:
Dopey 57%
McCain 39%
Other 4%

Have to remember those numbers in November!:slight_smile:

Christoper I think you may have got your information from CNN (A trusted source)!
Here is what Scholastic says:

Since 1940, the results of the student vote have mirrored the outcome of the general election all but twice: In 1948, kids voted for Thomas E. Dewey over Harry S. Truman. In 1960, more students voted for Richard M. Nixon than for John F. Kennedy. In 2000, a majority of student voters chose George W. Bush, mirroring the Electoral College result, but not the result of the popular vote.
http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3750501

Some more of the article:
Obama and McCain weren’t the only vote getters. Four percent of the students voted for other people like comedian Stephen Colbert, and entertainers Miley Cyrus, and the Jonas Brothers. It was the highest percent of write-in votes in the history of the poll. Some even voted for themselves. Most of the write-in votes —11 percent of the 4 percent—were for Senator Hillary Clinton.
Starting to sound like Obama & ACORN have there hands in this as well!:):stuck_out_tongue:

Good observation, apparently they were right. :slight_smile:

Well Jim this is a fine kettle of fish, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mikey Larson didn’t renounce his position on abortion and seek to make it retroactive in the case of these little commie bastards who dared to vote for Osama err I mean Obama. I’ll bet the home schoolers knew better then to throw in with the Democrats even though they are taught the world is flat & Adam & Eve rode dinosaurs. :mrgreen::p:mrgreen: