Emails to local agents to promote members.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

After some real testing with feedback, I think I have got a grip on a series of emails that work. I will see if Chris can set up a system whereby members can input local real estate agent’s email addresses and their own information. Click submit. And Shazam! Real estate agents in you local market will receive a 2-part email direct from NACHI. The first part will be something of interest about real estate (I’ll probably update once a month). The second part will be something about you (the inspector). Of course there will be an option for removal if the agent doesn’t want to receive further emails, but I have already got it up close to 100% acceptance by making the first part something interesting about real estate industry. Earlier spam-like versions without the first part didn’t test well. I received "thank-you"s from many agents using these new drafts.

Coming soon.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Nick,

You da man..... ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

Can and will do very soon.

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://lmRRf9pI4T6VljsvC45pIZNg4WY.html)

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY

Originally Posted By: dbush

Just another reason why NACHI is the BEST HI organization.

icon_biggrin.gif

Dave Bush

MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: chorne

Hi Nick,

Excellent work, it's stuff like this that made up my mind about NACHI

did you get my fax?

Carla ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Originally Posted By: mhenderson

I use a similar system called “Click to Promote”, I have it set up to e-mail my list of agents @ least once every 2 weeks. The only problems Ive had so far is that agents change offices every once in a while & I get an address unknown . A few of the agents didnt want to receive my e-mails because they use their own inspectors. I have it set up so it automatically

sends the agents an “I`m still out there kinda e-mail” with a follow up thank you & whats happening in the home inspection industry, my company, NACHI and AHIT,heres the following link if any one is interested:Click to Promote

have a nice day all... ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)
Mike @ Eagle I Home Inspection Services, L.L.C.