Employment

Originally Posted By: gmickes
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am a new member of Nachi, seeking employment with a firm in the Sarasota Florida area. I have 19 years in the electrical and construction Field,also 5 years current part time resident manager of an aged apt. complex ( this spurred my interest in the H I industry). Any response would be greatly appreciated. I would like to add i am not out to steal any clients or opperate on my own if hired, i have good ethics. i can be reached at g_mickes@yahoo.com or gmickes@fl.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: jbushart
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Nick Gromicko

Chief Operating Officer

National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

www.nachi.org

----- Original Message -----

To: Inspectsitall@aol.com

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:05 PM

Subject: Re: Help wanted Thanks Nick, Please post everywhere possible

done.

Nick Gromicko
Chief Operating Officer
National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
www.nachi.org
----- Original Message -----
To: gromicko@msn.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: Help wanted Thanks Nick, Please post everywhere possible

Patriotic Home Inspections is NOW HIRING!!!! WE PAY TOP $$$$$$$$$$
Looking for EXPERIENCED INSPECTORS ONLY. Are you not getting paid what your worth? Are you bringing in all the customers? Do you have a great clientele but are only taking home a small portion of each inspection fee? If this is the case, come join a team that wants you to make more $$$$ and still do the same work. We are currently looking to add new inspectors thru-out the great state of Florida. If you have performed over at least 100 fee paid inspections and are not making at least a 70 % commission on your inspections than this e-mail is for you!! Or if you are self employed and tired of E&O insurance, licensing, printing costs, inspection booklets, ect., ect., ect., This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!!!
Please e-mail us @ inspectsitall.com with your name, county, e-mail address, and phone # if you would like to join a successful inspection team or are just looking for more information on this exciting opportunity. Thank's for taking a moment to read this and hope to be working with you soon. Sincerely, Greg Mulherin..................

--

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org