EMSL Raised the prices on lab Analysis

While there are other laboratories lowering the price for Mold Analysis EMSL is sticking it to us for 2017. They went from $25.00 to $27.45 for each lab analyses. While we struggle with higher expenses (License, Insurance, higher cost of material +…) and less customers. Now comes EMSL with the knife… Oh, and I did not even know about the price increase…

I will be looking for another lab… Who knows about another lab that can do a good job at a reasonable price per sample??

John, I don’t perform mold inspections, but perhaps the company knows how much to charge per sample to run their business, based on a variety of factors, none of which is likely how much you think it should cost. :wink:

If you’re happy with their service, reach out to them and discuss it first. Then consider raising your rates, as it only makes sense that the cost of doing business eventually increases.

YMMV

Dom.

I do understand your point. However, we were never told of the new price change for 2017. It was just a surprise to us even dough we have been doing business with EMSL for a number of years. While the cost of doing business continue to increase the prices for inspection continue to go down due to the inspection price war for survival between inspection companies… The state of Florida is real bad when it coms to Inspection pricing (Home & Mold).

www.reliablelab.com

http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/discounted-mold-tests.aspx

[QUOTE=jacaron;1642862While the cost of doing business continue to increase the prices for inspection continue to go down due to the inspection price war for survival between inspection companies… The state of Florida is real bad when it coms to Inspection pricing (Home & Mold).[/QUOTE]

You Can thank THE COMPLETE IDIOTS who wanted and PUSHED for LICENSING.

They SCREWED us all good.

Worst part is they STILL DO NOT GET IT.

I would like to see just one admit that they were wrong and Licensing totally has us all bent over the barrel.

They will not and I bet just about all who were for it are also Democrats as they have the same mentality. :mad:

If you use reliable go through the internachi and inspector outlet. The sales men there want your money and swear they will match all internachi prices. They lie. Ive had a pretty bad experience with them so far.