Pricing jobs

Good all,

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I’m currently working on my IAC2 certification now. I have some experience with mold inspections from a company I worked for a few years. But the one thing I didn’t like was the pricing of the inspections. Is there a standard that is charged for samples? I know you pay the lab fees when you buy the supplies from the lab. But what is the standard mark up for each sample or is that factored into the inspection fee?[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS] [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I want to give my future clients an affordable inspection price, but not undercut my service either.[/FONT]

Thanks for any input

Welcome aboard David.

Please go to your edit profile and have it include your location information in your posts.

You will get better answers to your questions.

Control Panel-Edit your details- fill in location information on bottom of page form.

I recently asked the same question. I know some price per sample. But I wanted to be fairly compensated if I do a complete mold inspection. So I came up with some “packages” in addition to sample costs. Did some research by looking at competitors in my market.

http://www.aohomeinspection.com/Mold_inspection_prices.htm

Haven’t gotten any work yet…I’'m a mold newbie.

Thanks for that great info…

Like your site. Lots of info.