Engineering Licensing Body Obtains Order Against Home Inspector

Keep ranting Raymond. Get it off your chest. I’m going to let you babble away today because I have many much better things to do.

I did everything I had to and much more. It is not up to you to decide what was and what was not my mandate or responsibilties.

Have a nice day.

Bill Mullen

Bill Mullen

Raymond Please we all know how Bill gets upset when the truth is told about him and his actions .
It is to bad he chooses to give very small amounts of information.
He loves to try and convine all how much he has given .

It is obvious the NCA is not much different them whistler with how it has not been accepted by many.

… Cookie

Listen you drooling idiot… Name one person who has given even half as much information as Calude and I.

At least Claude and I work hard trying to make things happen. It might not always happen fast and it might not always succeed, but at least we are trying. You do-nothings sit back and are capable of nothing more than complaining and accusing. Do something positive with your life for a change.

As I said Roy, you are a cancer and a blight on this entire industry.

Bill Mullen

Raymond:

Who in hell do you think you are talking like that? You can make all the demands you like of me or anyone, but why would anyone provide anything to a person with your corrupt and jaded attitude?

It’s likely just as well the information eluded you for a while because you are unable to understand most of it anyway.

You and Roy can keep making your mud-pies while the rest of us do something with our lives.

Bill Mullen

Gee Bill you are starting to get upset did you take your heart medicine this morning .
You even mispelt your Buddies Name wrong.
Now lets see Half as much information is 50% and and when I went to school 50% of ZIP was still ZIP.
Now no where did I say you had not worked hard on trying to make things happen .
It is I am not convinced it is fro the benefit of the Canadian Home inspector to have you and you group gain control .
If it ain’t broke why do we need to fix it .
Please do not tell me it is broke I have heard your thoughts what we need is true information and up till now you have not given any.
Gee now you are really starting to talk like your Buddy in Trenton calling me a (" drooling idiot “) & (” *SAD BITTER OLD MAN; *") . Please Bill your jealousy is starting to show through your armour ("mud-pies ")
.All I want are Facts nothing else will do.

Cookie

Bill

Have you lost it?

You claim that you and Claude work hard to make things happen. I will give you that but we need answers. Just answer the questions.

Roy and Ray ask the questions that none of us ask.To say that Roy is a cancer on this Industry is wrong and you know it. IMO you owe him an apology.

BTW I suggest that you take a course on Human Relations or at the very least an Anger management class!!

Good For You Mario.

"Listen you drooling idiot…"

THAT’S REALLY NICE. A SHINING EXAMPLE OF A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NATIONAL RISING ABOVE IT ALL AND TAKING THE HIGH ROAD.

WHO WANTS TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT WITH THE NACHI PEOPLE TO HAVE THIS PERSON REMOVED FROM THE BOARD AND THE MEMBERSHIP**?**

I have to agree George this for sure is not the proper way for Bill to act.
I do know he removed me for far far less then he has acted on this BB.
Do I feel he should be removed no .
He would get more millage from that and many get to see how he reacts to criticism by leaving him to carry on with his rants .
We also must realize his Baby is dieing in his arms and this is a very serious blow to his ego.
Remember he tried a few years ago to convince all how much money they would make and many took him up on going to Whistler believing that Bill was correct .
I do know at least one left the OAHI/CAHPI association over this and are doing very well now that they are no longer associated with Bill and his bulling attitude.

… Cookie

Bill

I would like to know why you lied to the Nachi members when you said all those documents I posted about the National were available for downloading?

The fact is they are not available unless you are a member and sign into the site. You know that so don’t come here and tell us how good you have been at releasing info. Again, the fact is you post info but you don’t provide any links to the data! That is a fact.

You have taken this National and molded into your own certification, it is also very clear Mr. Guihan is not the spokesperson and leaves you to misinform and cheat the truth. Then you folks wonder why you have botched the whole program from day one.

I think in a previous life Bill sold snake oil and Encyclopedias

… Cookie

Hi Roy,

Roy wrote:
“Roy and Ray ask the questions that none of us ask”.

All members play a part. The key is (relevance)

No disrespect. Keep comments in context.

your friend

Shawn

You have applied for National Certificaton. Could you please tell us what informaton/documentation you received in order to make an informed decision or did you base your decision solely on what information is posted on the National site?

Thanks,

Hi Raymond,

I received the application on email.

Before applying for the National i did tremendous amount of research on the structure and proposal for National. Looking at the channels available for democratic, due process for members. I used the WCB policy model, HRCC policy model, LRB policy model and various others interventions. The policy and structure for national representation has been accepted by both levels of government. I do think without a shadow of doubt it will succeed and all will benefit, if we get along ( element of surprise is in the shadows).

My greatest concern is the acceptance and obedience of regional players.

Example:
NCP holder…will he/she be registered as NCP with the regional jurisdictions as will as national office? If not, why have a national representative with no action/clout?
The national should be one voice–so i think. If this maneuvering, by provinces, should happen it will be the down fall and I will most certainly challenge both entities you can be sure.

cheers

Shawn,

What documentation did you receive with the email? Can you please name the documents? Are you saying you did not have documentation from CAHPI/National?

Also initially you were all gung ho mentioning that this whole affair was going to end up with court action. Now I see you are eargerly telling us the National is good.

Sorry Please I do not undersatnd what you are trying to say .
… Thanks Cookie

Are we having fun yet???

Sorry guys!!! Just couldn’t resist. No disrespect meant.

No info means more questions.

Shawn

You have it wrong! I posted that NOT Roy and I stand by it.
If it was not for Ray or Roy (asking the tough questions)we would know $hit about the NCP or we would know exactly what Bill wanted us to know.
BTW IMO It IS our duty to ask questions. We are not sheep,we want the facts before we commit our $ .

Amazingly

I have yet to get a proper explanation from anyone as to what documentation they received from Cahpi/National.

Bill can’t explain it or post the documents.
Claude can’t explain it or post the documents.
Shawn comes into the picture like a bull in a china shop, tells us all about the evils and denial of opportunities, possible legal actions, case law, but still hasn’t posted one shred of documentation either case law or what he received to enlighten his decision to apply for National Certification.

It is easy to come to no other conclusion then the colusion to withold documents, because even though they exist no one has seen them least of all Nachi members. So non CAHPI members are being hood winked into joining under misinformation or no supporting documents.

For the record. I sent in an email to CAHPI well over a week ago for a application package and bylaws etc. Guess what no answer!

So who is going to be the first to step up to the plate and tell us what was actually in the application package, or were you given assurances if you joined and didn’t ask too many questions you would be favoured in the application process?

"Shawn comes into the picture like a bull in a china shop, tells us all about the evils and denial of opportunities, possible legal actions, case law, but still hasn’t posted one shred of documentation either case law or what he received to enlighten his decision to apply for National Certification."

**Hmmmm . . . I think I smell a ‘writ’. :mrgreen: **