Enough is Enough!!!!!!!!

All right Roy, rub it in. ha. ha.

Your turn is coming. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Of course some of Cookies BS adds heat to.

I expect you also had the warmest day of the year Too seeing as this is the first day of the year .
I will not repeat what my Wife called me when she got caught .
…Cookie

Gotta love New England…

And here are some of the trees in IR.

Yes, it’s www.russellinstallations.net been contracting many years, both residential and commercial.

I started doing home inspections in 1995 as a sub for a large company, left it for awhile and decided to get back into it in 2003. Fortunately I have a lead carpenter program in place and no longer do nail banging full time. I concentrate on sales, marketing and design and as many inspections as I can get. My inspection business does not provide me with an income as I put every dollar back in to it with the hopes that it will be my retirement career.

I am also a certified building science thermographer because I realize that this technology will be the norm. in a few short years.

But with all that said, right now it all sucks!!! can’t do a thing because of the weather!!!

I have been in Florida for 23 years and miss the snow in New Castle Indiana where I was born. I want to go sledding.

Gary, come on up, we have plenty here already and more on the way. ha. ha.

http://www.wlbz2.com/weather/forecast/weather_extra/default.aspx

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Peter,

I would invite you here, but it’s snowing and there was a 19 degree wind chill.
16 F tonight and tomorrow night.

Our weather always makes it your way, so I know what your talking about!

At least here, it won’t last. This weekend it’s going to be 60!

Snow?
What snow?
Had a brown Xmas to boot.

Same as last year;-) …sunny and warm sounds good.:smiley:

kubota 011 (Small).jpg

kubota 011 (Small).jpg

Larry. Going to Michigan next x-mas. I want to get togather

I WANT SOME SNOW!!! All we ever get is flurrys.
Dana

Now thats creepy…just went outside…everything has a light coating of snow!! no kidding:shock:

Sounds good Gary. :smiley: And with my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids recently moved to California I may be travelling so keep me posted as to dates. I think you mom’s place is about 3 hours from here. :wink:

I hope you have a very prosperous new year!..and thanks again for your help with my family in Orlando. They are doing good at this time. :smiley:

It is cold here today. It is supposed to stay below 50. BRRRRRRRR

I hear you Greg I’ve had to put on my thermal shorts and all-weather flip-flops this morning. :wink:

Regards

Gerry

Cold Huh?

At my desk this morning.

Yes there is a minus in front of that 12

TEMP (Small).jpg

Forgive me for asking, (I am serious) how do you inspect during this kind of weather? Do you disclaim roofs and exteriors? Do you say you will have to come back for certain parts? How do you work it?

Bundle Up;-)

It is a problem for exterior items for sure.

Snow cover is a problem on roofs and lot drainage etc. (Try finding a swale with deep snow cover)

I disclaim for items not fully inspected due to conditions.

We have had snow cover on most roofs for over a month this year because we haven’t had any melting days to speak of.

I’ll offer to come back and reinspect the roof and grounds before closing assuming the conditions improve.

Let’s hear from some other Northern Climate inspectors. I’m curious too;-)

I too disclaim Roofs .
I also take a car snow brush to try and get a look a couple of small sections to verbally let the client know what I think I see.
Usually get a clue this roof is not so good or it does not look too bad I never say its good or It looks like you should budget for replacement shortly .
Walk on in snow Never.
I also use the brush to try and see window sills, foundation etc, steps decks.
Remember write hard talk soft miss nothing .
4 ø F out side Cold windy and bright sun I have to go to Inspection tomorrow .

…Cookie
</IMG></IMG>