Enough is Enough!!!!!!!!

6 to 12 inches today on top of the 8 inches we got yesterday.

I’m done with winter, anyone down south looking for a certified residential/commercial inspector/thermographer? Preferable in New Mexico or Arizona, I have friends near Tucson, in Sahuarita.

DSCN2815 (Small).JPG

Send about 10 inches this way will you. We dont have enough snow here.

the city of key west would love to have a res. inspector that is icc cert.

Know what you mean Peter, I just plowed the jobsite for tomorrow this afternoon and there was about 8"-10" and it is snowing again with a prediction of about 6"-9".

I am fet up with this sh#t. When is Spring coming?
If you need an assistant in Arizona, I think I will join ya. :wink:

Marcel :slight_smile:

Murphys law with snow blowers…, just when you get the discharge shoot blowing down wind the wind turns around and blows the discharge into your face and the shear pin will always shear when you hit the rock at the end of the farm laneway!

Still snowing up here. I am glad we are getting the snow, we had a very dry summer, Mother Natures gift.

Happy New Year!

It’s enough that we have to deal with this so early in the season but as you said Marcel, we have to work in it too. I have a 40foot man lift on a job site and I can’t tell you how many days it sat there not being used.

I told all the guys that from here on out we need to work 9 hour days, 7 days a week to finish the siding. Most of them are OK with it as they need the money after the holidays.

The next two days they are predicting a below zero wind chill factor which is not good.

Like I said, I’m ready to pack it in and head south!

Theres always room for one more, come on down!

I will have my bags packed and meet you on I-40 west and we can buy property next door to Duffy:D

Peter,
Do you also have a contracting business? If so does it have a website too? I’m asking because I’m thinking about expanding too.
Mark

Well Raymond, I am ready to give you my gift of snow for this area. I have had it. ha. ha.

I have to work in this sh*t tomorrow. Will take all day just to get cleaned up and accomplish nothing.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thats even better, you guys can battle it out over there… :shock::shock::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Peter, I have a man-lift two but belongs to the company, but the 35’ scissor lift rental to do the siding is adding up. So, I know what you mean.

Hey Duffy, watch out, the Snow Birds are coming down to give you some competition. :wink:

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley: :wink:

Lots of snow this year.

Current snow cover

error

Thanks for the reminder Mike, how is it at your place?
Your map shows I have been shoveling 30" so far, but feels like 8’. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

About a 1 ft. here.

Did the link not work?

I even clicked it from your reply and it still worked.

Your link was just fine, I screwed up the message thinking you were in an other state. The joke would not have fit right. ha. ha.

You are lucky if 1 foot is all you guys have.

We have more snow now than we had in the past four years combined.

Gee Its great in Brighton Ontario Canada .

Today was the warmest day of the year .
Great to live next to lake Ontarion.
It never freezes and keeps the air warm.

…Cookie

Here is what is happening on the world’s longest street and my Street

I’m looking forward to Mexico in a few days!!