Environmental Safety Pros...

These are the so and so’s who bought Porter Valley Software. They are completely dishonest. BEWARE. They promised, in writting to pay me $1200 almost a year ago and I’ve never seen a cent and they won’t answer my phone calls. It seems this is some kind of a scam organization out to take over or control the inspection industry. They don’t seem to get that most of us become inspectors becouse we are independant minded folks who dont’ want someone else controlling us. They made all kinds of outlandish promises and help up none of them.

I’d like to hear if anyone else has had any other issues with these people. Possibly it will be more worth it to do something about them if we band together. I just hate getting ripped off…

You aren’t the only one they didn’t pay. I believe they bought out Housing Inspection Foundation (HIF) name. If you study their new HIF site for a few minutes you will discover that they are are now a rip-off organization that steals money from unsuspecting inspectors.

How did they manage to ruin Porter VAlley?
Nice photo Nick, looks like you’ve lost some weight. I look forward to seeing you the first week in January when we come to shoot the Clean Edison Video.

I sent Joe F. an email. Any advice on going after them? It’s not enough money for a lawsuit but I’ve thought of suing them in small claims. After all, the transaction took place at my desk…

The home inspection industry is getting more attention every day due to media awareness. This causes more scams. The low economy also is a cause of scams and burglaries. Be careful to whom you give your money to. Nick and Ben should, and I believe they do, monitor and certifiy their vendors who work with us. Member responses about these sub-par companies on this message board should always be welcomed.

The head of HIF sent all his members to InterNACHI earlier this year. They are now all members of InterNACHI. HIF has become a scam site, stealing hard-earned money from inspectors.