Equipment Disconnect Location

Ok…what do the officials out there say about the equipment disconnect being “behind” the equipment out of reach of the technician? Would be at least a 4ft reach for the service tech. Garage attic access is bottom left corner of first photo out of view and is just a hole. No solid floor on this side. Attic stairs are in the hallway (top right of 1st pic in the background) with a solid floor all the way to the unit. 2nd picture is from other side of unit accessed from the master closet.

Any particular code section to quote since this is a 2014 home?

What? Didn’t like my reply in your other thread?

Btw… one thread for the same question is typically sufficient. We don’t like clutter here.

Sorry did not see it until now. It seems that different technical experts monitor each thread and I wanted multiple opinions.

That may **seem **to be the case, (and to a very small degree accurate), but trust me, most **Members **just click the **New Posts **button above. We are here to assist, and couldn’t care less which system in a home we address. Someone in need, needs help now, not when someone is willing to bless whatever section with their presence! If you want to address a specific “expert”, PM or email them directly.

P.S. We don’t like clutter here.

Whom is this WE you speak of I have never seen WE make a post. Are you making official rules now days among your other duties :roll:

And here is your proof of my post James…

The alleged HVAC expert’s first reaction is to attack me, rather than assist YOU.

Nuff said!

Get a life dude you attacked the OP for no reason he made post in two thread so what no one cares except trolls like you. Nicky likes multiple post he counts them:shock: You have no clue what I did;-) You should try taking a long walk on a short pier:cool: