Excellent software discount!!

BestInspectors.net wants to donate 2 software sales to Greg Heidepriem and his family…

To sweeten the deal a bit more, they are offering any of the XL Pro versions (Titanium or higher) 50% off list price:D For more information on the packages, please visit:

http://bestinspectors.net/products-reports.htm

If anyone is interested in purchasing the 2 available, please contact me direct at 303.502.6214 or email lisa.endza@nachi.org.

***Please remember the $$ from the sales will be donated direct to Greg and his family

Lisa

Fantastic I think this is wonderfull . I have been talking Frequently to Greg. He is not a complainer and has taken what Life has offered him. Unfortunately this family has gone through much more then any family needs to go through. His wife had a brain tumor and have moved to North to be nearer to family for assistance. Back when they lived In Florida they where hit with a flood damage over $100,000;00 moved back into the home and ten weeks later a two hurricanes with in a week of each other. They did have insurance that helped out for a lot but still set them back big time with many of the personal thing destroyed . Moved Back into the home when Deb Found out she had cancer . Listed the home sept 2005 and Nov 2005 Greg fell of a roof and broke a leg ( TIB and FIB) Sold home well he was in Hospital getting a bar put in his leg screwed to his ankle. Fortunately they made money on the sale and where able to pay off most of their Bills. Moved to OHIO May 2005 and started over every thing was going well till his stroke . He was smart enough to have some insurance, But his first hospital Bill is for $53,000:00 and he will have to pay about 20% of that. He is so pleased with the help he has received from NACHI Corporation and the many members .
So far his out of pocket expenses have been over $20,000:00 and his drugs cost over $1,000;00 a month .
He does need another operation in Sept and that Too will be very costly.
He told me this sure help to get some groceries. He has not asked for assistance it was John B who put me onto this and I would also like to thank all who have come through. I know what I have done and if any others can help just a little, I would be pleased and I know they sure can use what ever you can find to give . Again thanks to all Home inspectors every where and so glad to see below. BestInspectors.net wants to donate 2 software sales to Greg Heidepriem and his family…

To sweeten the deal a bit more, they are offering any of the XL Pro versions (Titanium or higher) 50% off list price:grin: For more information on the packages, please visit:

http://bestinspectors.net/products-reports.htm

If anyone is interested in purchasing the 2 available, please contact me direct at 303.502.6214 or email lisa.endza@nachi.org.

***Please remember the $$ from the sales will be donated direct to Greg and his family

Lisa

</IMG>