Finding older editions of the NEC

Look at the NFPA web site below and you will see a small box that will take you to Edition to Display related to the NEC:

http://www.nfpa.org/aboutthecodes/AboutTheCodes.asp?DocNum=70

Some will show the entire code. This may be useful when questions arise as to when something was added to the NEC. :slight_smile:

About Joe Tedesco NEC Consultant

Joe,

Why have you returned?

Thanks Joe.

I thought he was banned? I see another EX here today, that I thought was banned also!

The MB has been boring… Let the fun begin!

I don’t see a problem with Joe Tedesco, let him provide us with the help he is capable of giving to all.
Leave the personal differences aside and he should be able to be helpful to all.
Welcome Joe.

Let us leave bygones be bygones. I am sure you are capable of being helpful again. Make it happen if you can. If not, you will just be banned again.

:):wink:

Joe,

Surely Wand Raymond and Roy Cooke could answer your question…

So far the only related to thread post has been Joe’s.:slight_smile:

He might have had time to think things over and to reconcile, he came back to help.

Isn’t that right Joe T. ?

Let us leave him alone and see in what direction he chooses before making any judgement.

And the first person that has never got out of line and made a mistake can cast the first verbal attack. :):wink:

Ghost of Christmas Past. :mrgreen:

:wink: Maybe he is here to share the gift of Christmas Past.

Do I win?!!:mrgreen:

You win Marcel. Dale is shipping it out now. :smiley:

Just remember, folks.

Joe Tedesco believes that home inspectors are incompetent and should not be allowed to remove dead fronts from electrical panels. He was expelled for cutting and pasting posts from the NACHI message board to other electrical forums that he moderated to illustrate how stupid home inspectors are. He made home inspectors the butt of his jokes and the point of his criticisms as he discussed home inspector incompetence on other forums…using posts from this message board to make his point.

He is obviously in need of some fresh material and Nick is obliging him for reasons that only he can explain.

Engage this mental midget at your own peril.

I remember well Jim. Joe will come through, if I can make contact with him.
I lost his email.
I am tired of all the bashing and verbal abuse amongst members of this Association.

Makes all of us look like a bunch of chicken hens in the coop, a bunch of kids with differences and makes us look unprofessional. :slight_smile:

Wow, no offense to Joe, but after reading this post I wonder why you guys would ever let him come back.

Just don’t believe everything you read. :mrgreen:

Joe has made contact with me, and promised that he is not here to cause any trouble, so let us all give him a chance to prove it.

I am game to give anyone a second chance to correct an error.

So let go the defensive verbal abuse and see what help Joe can bring to some of the New Guys. :slight_smile:

He was on his 2nd chance. This would be his 3rd.

Don’t believe everything you read?

In regards to his previous actions, exactly what in Jim’s post was incorrect?

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Shouldn’t get a chance to fool us three times.

[FONT=Times-Bold][size=2]Here is a new change in the 2011 NEC that makes is clear that PPE is not required in a dwelling unit.

**"110.16 Arc-Flash Hazard Warning. **[/size][/FONT][FONT=Times-Roman][size=2]Electrical equipment, [/size][/FONT][size=2][FONT=Times-Roman]such as switchboards, panelboards, industrial control panels,meter socket enclosures, and motor control centers, that are in other than dwelling units, and are likely to require
examination, adjustment, servicing, or maintenance while energized shall be field marked to warn qualified persons of
potential electric arc flash hazards. The marking shall be located so as to be clearly visible to qualified persons before
examination, adjustment, servicing, or maintenance of the equipment.

[/size][/FONT][FONT=Times-Roman][size=1]Informational Note No. 1: NFPA 70E-2009, [/size][/FONT][FONT=Times-Italic][size=1]Standard for [/size][/FONT]**[size=1][FONT=Times-Italic]Electrical Safety in the Workplace[/size][/FONT][FONT=Times-Roman][size=1], provides assistance in determining[/size][/FONT]

[size=1][FONT=Times-Roman]severity of potential exposure, planning safe work practices, and selecting personal protective equipment.

Informational Note No. 2: ANSI Z535.4-1998, [/size][/FONT][FONT=Times-Italic][size=1]Product [/size][/FONT]**[size=1][FONT=Times-Italic]Safety Signs and Labels[/size][/FONT][FONT=Times-Roman][size=1], provides guidelines for the design[/size][/FONT]

[size=1][FONT=Times-Roman]of safety signs and labels for application to products."
[/size][/FONT]

Breaks into a Who song right about now…:smiley: