Flir Canada, BCAM SD

I just picked up my camera BCAM-SD Paid $6750+taxes=$7695 in total. They wanted $7700+ tax and when I told them I can buy the same camera from a US distributer for less FLIR CANADA decided to give it to me at the same price. The company I purchased it from gave me a video I-POD [my daughter will love it] and $500 toward my Level 1 certification course which takes place in Toronto in Dec.

I can’t wait to start using it as part of my reg. inspections!!

Any tips from BCAM users will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanking you Guys/Ladies in advance!

Congrats…:slight_smile:

Click the bottom link at the bottom of http://www.nachi.org/inspectorboost.htm and download the WORD template to see some verbiage you can use to market it.

See http://texas-inspection.com/thermal/thermal.html

Thank You John and Nick!!!

Go gettem Mario :slight_smile:

Paul

This thing is amazing!! I just scanned my place but could not find anything wrong. That’s because I built it:p .
</IMG></IMG>

BTW Unlike our friend Will Decker I will not be leaving this camera in my truck overnight.
I was thinking of maybe sleeping with it!!:mrgreen:
</IMG>

Gee Mario, Thanks a lot for that picture in my head.:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for that picture in my head Mario:p:p

Please make sure the camera is turned off ,
It could be embarrassing if some one gets a copy of the disk if it gets left on.

OH! MY …

… Cookie
</IMG>

I agree. Mario should not try to “turn it on”:shock:

Good Luck with it !!!

Mic

Thanks Justo!!

Michael you and Roy crack me up!!

Not that there’s anything wrong with that :mrgreen:

Make sure to check out the course I wrote. Good to get you understanding the basics. Download from here: www.nachi.org/presentations . Download the Thermal Imaging II.

Call me if you have any questions.

Hope this helps;

Good luck Mario, you have just opened a door to a new career.

If he does, he should turn on the ‘zoom’ so it makes things look larger.

Bill Mullen’s evil twin :twisted:

Thanks Will!!!

Thanks Peter!!
I thought you were going to say “You just opened a can of worms” I hope to be certified Level 1 in Dec. and then I will be offering this service to my clients and relatives [no charge for friends or relatives].