Florida Home Inspector Council

Dennis,

You can lead them to water, but they must drink for themselves. I think they are afraid to find out the truth.

For what it is worth I have found Dennis B to be a very honest person and I believe what hey says pertaining to this stuff.

OK
I’m taking a wild stab here ------ They have signed a confidentiality agreemant and cannot comment on the message board. If we want the answers, THEN CALL JOHN at the phone number that he listed — DUH

The water taste fine!

The truth has found me. Sorry for rocking your boat. You work hard for Florida inspectors and I meant no disrespect in my probing. I know that you guys are doing right by everyone you are working with.

Michelle,

My information comes from the top of this organization. I understand the structure of NACHI Management, how it came about, from what it was re-names, and why.

My information is neither false nor slanderous.

It is the simple truth.

How about this: If my assertions are false, I will apologize and support NACHI Management and its team.

If it is as I say it is, then John and Dennis turn NACHI management ENTIRELY back to Nick and InterNACHI. This point is nearly moot, as Nick has the right to shut it down ay will.

The three principals are Nick, Dennis, and John.

Mr. Hensel… you know nothing of what you speak.

post no. 8 of the thread “Nachi Management” says this:

If you go to the Colorado Secretary of State you will see with your own eyes that it was not re-named. It is a separate entity from InterNACHI. Nick coverted Nachi from non profit to profit and we now OWN the company.
The principals are:
Dennis, Yolaine, John and Michelle.

so it appears that your “source” at the top of the company is feeding you misinformation.

Again, you could call Dennis or John but for some reason you have refused.

Joe F.

Please click on “company” above and read throughly - Things will become clearer as to what NACHI Management would be competing against - It should be self explanatory.

oops. Yes. the name did change for Nachi to Nachi Managment, LLC when we were given the company. But it is a separate legal entity from InterNACHI.
thanks.

So, it’s actually worse that I envisioned, as Nick and NACHI make absolutely NO money from this entity which could be utilized for the benefit of Florida inspectors.

Nick has distanced himself from the matter (and wisely so), and Michelle has declared all the “owners” names", including her own.

Joe, InterNACHI doesn’t and never has made money on anything like this… why would we start now?

Everyone, including those running the management company and working for the management company are all InterNACHI members. I couldn’t be happier.

If members got together and decided to start a coffee shop, and I could help them do it to make money, I would.

As long as the money stays in the family, I’m happy… and happy to help.

Thanks Nick!!

Joe, so rather than admit that your information from your source was incorrect you continue to attack us.

I hold myself and those I surround myself to the highest ethical and moral standard.

I will not continue to bring myself down to your level…
Inspectors here in Florida who are familiar with those associated and familiar with our goals and objectives know that we have nothing to hide, nothing sinister is going on here, and we really do want the BEST for the InterNACHI inspector and our industry.

Have a good day sir. I am done with your debate. If you cannot call and get correct information and continue to spew in-accuracies then, all I have to say is:

You win.

Nick you are, as always, MUCH APPRECIATED for everything that you do for InterNACHI members. THANK YOU!

He is just not “My Cup of Joe”

I say we all ban together to get Joe tossed.

All he does is stir up trouble anyhow :slight_smile:

Just Say No To Joe.

He is just not nice and afraid to find out the truth.

](*,)

LOL…dude.

You are serving the role as the NACHI “Coal Mine Canary”. As long as you are here, chirping, every one else is safe from being “tossed”.:smiley:

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp. :slight_smile:

Now that is funny. I going to call TBS!

Wish I had said that – Very funny