Florida home inspector licensing meetings, mold, 4Point, Wind Mitigation, etc.

Order your free T-Shirt if you are attending.

I will be at the Margate/Ft Lauderdale meeting who do I place my order with? You?
See you There
Mark

Got my InterNACHI T-Shirt today. Ready for the trip to Tallahassee. See you there Nick on the 29th! Set up a time and place to meet??

Yes, email me at fastreply@nachi.org with your shirt size, whether you want blue or white, and your shipping address.

Got my T-Shirt!!! ready or the orlando meeting!!!

Which meeting will be most important/effective to attend?

Nick, I got my shirt today, see you in Orlando.

Hi Nick, I got my shirt and I’m ready for Margate to display my InterNachi logo “Proudly”. Hope to finally meet you.

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, FHA INSP., Fellow ABI, & Proud NACHI Certified.
President
Caribbean** **[size=3]Realty Support Services, Inc.[/size]
Toll Free 866-261-2242
Serving 15 Florida Counties
Inspections, Surveys & Engineering Services

Hi Nick,
Just got my shirt and am ready for Orlando. Thanks again.

Keith

I would suggest wearing InterNACHI buttons for this meeting and showing up in business dress. T-Shirts may not be appropriate dress for a meeting of this importance to all InterNACHI members.

We want to present a professional appearance so that others will take us seriously, listen to our recommendations, and understand the level of experience we are bringing to the table.

Interesting point
We don’t allow our employees to wear “T shirts” to a job.
Kind of makes me think of ACORN or Pro Lab
I like T shirts when I’m fishin.
It will be interesting, hope to see lots of “T shirts” just to see the results.

I will be in Orlando

I just stumbled on www.floridahomeinspectorlicense.com
PHII is offering 122 hour course which they say will satisfy the requirements as of july 2010. Strange since the state has not approved any courses yet!!
Also brags up FABI as the primary inspection org in Florida! You also get free membership in the National Society of Home Inspectors. NSHI ??? huh?

Oh yea it also state a National Exam will be required

This is the only page that matters.

http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/homein/index.html

Have to agree with you that one !!!
Any thoughts on my Florida four point post ?

ed