Free expandable attache. This really is an awesome offer.

Free Expandable Attache and $9.95 Company Logo Shirts

Wilmington, NC – The Queensboro Shirt Company is pleased to announce a special offer for members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI). For a limited time, NACHI members will get a **free **Expandable Attache (Style #4067) with every order placed by June 30th – a $24.95 value! We are also reducing the price on one of our most popular polos – the Fine Washed Pima Jersey Polo (1485).

Queensboro’s Expandable Attache (4067) is a lightweight, versatile bag made of high-quality 600-denier polyester with waterproof PVC backing. The attache measures 16 x 12 x 6.5 expanded, 16 x 12 x 3.5 relaxed. The zippered main compartment is as roomy as you want it to be, from a streamlined 3.5" or expanded to 6.5". A flap, with outside zippered pocket, locks closed with two side-release buckles and wraps everything together, concealing an open ended pocket, another zippered pocket and a multi-featured organizer, including a handy key clip. You can carry it with the attached handle or detachable shoulder strap – perfect for anyone always on the go! And it can be yours - FREE - with your first order.

With a fully taped neck, a jersey “self-fabric” collar, and a classic two-button placket, our Fine Washed Pima Jersey Polo (1485) has a contemporary look that makes a positive first impression whether you’re inspecting homes or on the golf course. Since it’s much lighter and softer than the average department store polo, it’ll provide extra hours of sensational comfort in all environments. Double-needle tailoring ensures that you’ll be experiencing that comfort for years to come.

We regularly sell these polos for $12.50 each. You can easily spend $25 to $40 in the stores and get a lesser quality shirt, perhaps even with someone else’s logo on it! Try just four of our shirts, however, and NACHI members will get them at an introductory price of just $9.95 each with your custom-embroidered logo. And we’ll throw in a FREE attache with your order!

To take advantage of this special offer, NACHI members are encouraged to visit us at http://www.queensboro.com/nachi76. In order to receive the free attache and discounted rate, members must use the link as provided.

The Queensboro Shirt Company was founded in 1982 and is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, low cost embroidered apparel and accessories. In 2007, Queensboro launched a new service which provides customers with direct-to-garment (DTG) digital printing of logos, photos and more. Queensboro offers low 4-piece order minimums, free embroidery and digital printing of standard-sized logos and images, and an industry-unique Unconditional Ten-Year Guarantee on every product sold.

http://www.queensboro.com/nachi76

Cool.

I sent them an email.

Very nice!

lol figures … I just ordered new shirts from them last month.
Looks like my wife might be getting some shirts now

Good deal, I’ll spend a thousand on that.

It took a few months, but I’m glad that lead worked out!

I’ve ordered from them, & am satisfied with the quality & service.

Order Complete!

Thanks for the link and promo discount.

UPDATE

It’s only been three days now since I’ve ordered 4 shirts with no reply from Queensboro. I called them and they gave me the typical answer I expected "Our system is down right now and I can not get the information you’re requesting."

Doesn’t appear that they’re getting off to a good start if you ask me.

Received the Order last week.

Quite impressed with the quality of the materials received and the overall nature of the business / purchase transaction.

I will definately be ordering from them again…

I can say the same.

They did make one mistake on the color of the text on my logo. I emailed them and advised them of this situation and they gave me full credit towards my next order.

They will be getting another order from me in the very near future.

Thanks, Queensboro.

I’ve ordered from them twice now. They take quite a while to ship your order, and the shirts I’ve gotten are incredibly warm. I figured short sleeve polo’s and work shirts would be great for summer… I have to bring an extra one to change into after doing the outside and attic.

Don’t think I’ll probably order from them again, at least until I’m buying for winter apparel.

:DApparently, Queensboro has actually taken a look at this thread, and has contacted me about my comment (I never contacted them). I think this type of pro-active customer service should be commended. Therefore I think it is appropriate to share what they had to say as well. Here is a copy of the e-mail from them to me: Hi Mark-

I am writing on regards to the comment you left about your most recent order. I would like to send a replacement order free of charge with upgraded shirts that I feel you would enjoy a lot more for the hot climate. If this is satisfactory I will place your order for you today and we will get it out to you by next Friday. Do you have any preference on colors? Also what sizes
would you like? Did you see anything on our website that you have wanted to try? Here at Queensboro our #1 priority is customer satisfaction! Please give us another chance and I promise we will make it right.

Carrie Knapp
Queensboro Shirt Company

All I can say is WOW. I have never had a business do this before. :shock: That’s first class!

Hi Mark!

I’m Kelley from Queensboro! It was wonderful to read your comments. As Carrie mentioned, customer satistfaction is our number one priority. If there is ever anything we can do for you - don’t hesitate to contact myself or our customer service team. We are happy to have you as a customer and deeply appreciate your business.

Have a great day and a wonderful holiday!