Fundraiser for member's father.

Robert Marouski/CT Pro Inspection LLC
10:31 AM (23 hours ago)

to Nick

Good Afternoon Nick,

I am just reminding you as you had asked, regarding the fundraiser we are holding for my Dad so you can post this for tomorrow at the Christmas Party. Below is the story of my father. Also I have included the link to the fundraiser.

Thank you for sharing this it means the world for me and my family.

Looking forward to the party tomorrow.

Happy Holidays to all members.Being part of an association we do great things everyday, It is what makes us all successful at accomplishing our goals as business owners. I have set a new goal, this one is on a more personal level and I am asking my fellow members from every association I am apart of, including this one, interNACHI, for help.

My father Bob Marouski survived a massive heart attack resulting in having to have a pace maker /defibrilator my dad made a full recovery and continued to be a hard worker,loving husband,father and grandfather.​

On Nov. 4th he received a CTscan due to some memory issues…He was diagnosed with a very large rare non malignant brain tumor. He was immediately admitted to the hospital being cleared for surgery. He was told there was no choice but surgery, otherwise he would not survive. The tumor was in a very deep part of his brain and the surgery was very risky, but no other choice. On Friday Nov. 7th he was operated on. The surgeons removed the tumor from deep within his brain. ​

In the past month he had to have four more brain surgeries due to fluid build up in his brain. And was in ICU.Now he has a permit shunt that drains his fluid to his stomach. Due to his surgery’s my dad has lost a lot of fine motor skills some of his eyesight in his right eye and movement in his right hand. This will require intensive rehabilitation in a rehab hospital. We have been told that some of the damage may be permanent, and he probably will not be able to return to work. We are trying to get my father the best rehab treatment in New England. To take some stress away financially we are asking for your help. No amount is too small, and with as much of members as we have, I am reaching out and even if a third of you guys contributed only 2-5 bucks that goes along way.

Our family has set up a fundraiser, below is the link.

My Dad has been a hard worker like all of us his whole life and now it seems a though everything has been taken away. I am reaching out to all of you to help my Dad get through this.

Please add your companies name and you will get a receipt emailed to you.

Please click on the Link to

Robert A Marouski Jr
Owner & Operator

A good cause

Thank you nick

Thank you mike and John

Thank you Tim

I will absolutely contribute Robert, I’ve lost both of my parents within the last 3 years, luckily neither of them had a prolonged struggle at the end.

I hope things go as well as possible with your Dads recovery and strength to your family as you support him.

Tom

Just sent 25.00

Thank you Thomas

Thank you Michael and Elizabeth

Thank you katie

Thank you Steve

Thank you Robert

Now that party is over just putting this back on the first page!

Thanks Thomas

Please keep sharing this everyone.

Thank you Samuel

Thank you everyone that has donated so far.

you guys are awesome!!!

**We are at 45% of our goal!!!

Thank you everyone who has donated **

45-off-md.png

Almost half way there?

Yup almost half and still going strong. You guys rock

Thank you David

Thank you Chris